Strange Flowers

(fully edited)

Strange taste of flowers.

George just moved in to a new neighborhood, he pulled the brakes and gets out of his car to unpack, he hated unpacking things.

He opened the trunk to get the boxes inside the new house he moved in, It was a simple old decor actually, old wallpapers, very dusty decors and old paintings. It was very quiet, the sound of dripping became louder and louder slowly.

George doesn't want to be distracted by it, so he decided to unpack his things, he really need to clean the place if he doesn't want the house to smell and rot.

After unpacking everything, George was exhausted unpacking his stuffs into the house. There was a left opened door, it was an old office room and he saw a lots of massive bookshelves inside, the room was filled with almost everyone he likes.

He really loved reading books and researching for some things, ever since he was a kid back then. Sadly, George couldn't snoop around the room yet so he decided to leave it alone for a while.
(will continue editing later-)
George collapsed at the bed, and tried erasing the stress on his mind. Also the loneliness..
He remembered the dusty old room he leaved alone earlier while his unpacking everything.

"Hm.. I should go check that old room, If it has any mysterious things.. I'm sure I'll be okay to enter there since I'm always reckless" George says to himself

He had something on his mind, George decided to check the dusty old room if there's something mysterious things, he really love mystery things.
He saw something, a box... It needs a key?

George decided to look at the cabinet with full of keys

"I think i should try all of the keys since i don't know which one of those.." He whispered

He stood up, and took all of the keys

After trying many keys to open the box, he was very exhausted.. There's only 2 keys left. He picked up the one that it's a old golden key... It opened!

But it's only a paper, he felt like he just wasted his time.

"What?! Just a old paper? This is just going to waste my time isn't it?"

He opened the old folded paper, it has something written on it.

-
Thank you for opening the box, New House Owner. I'm the old owner of this house and i hope you will take care of it.

- Written in 1987

-

"It was written in 1987? The Old Owner of this house might be really old now." George lets out a small giggle

He take the other folded paper, and opened it.

-
If you wanna know me, New House Owner.. Here's my number: ***********, if you need anything. Thank you.

- Written in 1987

-

"So.. He had a number? I hope he don't mind if i call him." He says

George looked at his pocket to take his phone, but it was at the bedroom
He quickly rush into the room and dial the number.

Ringing...

Ringing..

"Hello?" His voice sounds kinda mad..

"Hi, Are you the old owner?" George asked in a panic way

"Yes I am, It looks like your the new owner, aren't you?"

"I am.. I-I saw the letter you wrote on the box.." He says