Chapter 1

2/24/20-8/2/20

Neville was laying in bed asleep when he started to see and hear something he's familiar with, parseltongue.

"Perhaps we could do it without the boy?"

"No! The boy is everything, it cannot be done without him. And it will be done."

"I will not disappoint you my lord."

"Good, gather our own Conrad's, send them a sign."

"Hisherathisis siasathsis."

"Nagini tells me the old, muggle care taker is standing just outside the door." Then Wormtail looks out and see's him. "Step aside Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting. Avada Kedavra!"

Then he woke up and found his hand on his scar.

He looked at his clock and it was 4:30 am. Then he got out of bed and walked over to his mirror. He looked at his scar and it looked a little red.

"Hmm, probably just a dream." he said.

Then he looked at the cards his friends gave him for his birthday. He thought about what his friends would say if they found out it hurt.

Then he went back to his bed and tried to fall asleep.

A few hours later he was on his way to breakfast. When he got there he saw Tweeky giving his 'family' some French toast and bacon.

"Good morning Neville." Lily said.

"Good morning aunt Lily." he said.

Then Tweeky handed him some breakfast.

"Thanks Tweeky." he said.

"You's welcome Master Neville." she said.

Then he started to eat.

It was Wednesday and James was at work right now.

When they finished their breakfast Neville and Harry headed upstairs.

"Alright, the game's in two weeks so let's get the rest of our homework done. What do you have?" Harry said.

"Defense and transfiguration, you?" Neville said.

"Charms and that's it. I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep last Friday so I did the rest of it. I'll help you with Defense if you need it."

"OK."

So they started to finish their homework. Harry helped her with her Defense Against the Dark Arts homework and James helped her with her transfigurations when he got home from work.

Neville got most of it done herself but still needed help.

Harry did the same thing with charms.

When they were done they had them check on it and they said they were good.

After they finished their homework they went and started to pack up a few things for the game.