Chapter 19

The next day they were standing in the great hall quietly.

"Today, we acknowledged a really terrible loss." Dumbledore said. Then he stood up. "You see Cedric Diggory was murdered by lord very! The minister didn't want me to tell you this, but I feel you have a right to know exactly how he died. Inline of recent events, I strong, and brave right to the very end."

Everyone stood there in silence.

"There's one more thing you need to know. But this one involves Mr. Potter."

Everyone looked at him confused.

"Harry's a metamorphamugus."

Everyone gasped and Harry stood next to Dumbledore then turned his hair red like Lily and eyes hazel like James.

"He's the person that did the first task."

Then Harry went back to his normal self and went back to Neville, Ron and Hermione.

Later that day Dumbledore came into the boys dormitory and saw Harry sitting there quietly.

"I never liked these curtains, set them on fire in my fourth year. By accident of course." He looked at Neville. "I put you in terrible danger Neville, I'm sorry."

"Professor, when I was in the graveyard Voldemort and my wands connected. You said our wands have the same core and from Fawkes. What happened?"

"Prior incantantem. You saw your parents and Cedric last night didn't you?"

He nodded.

A few hours later Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville were outside talking. Harry, Neville and Hermione were standing next to Ron while he sat there.

"You know this has been quite the year at Hogwarts. Don't you think?" Ron said.

"No." Harry, Neville and Hermione said together.

"I didn't think so. Oh well." he said.

They started to walk when they saw Hermione standing there.

"Everything's going to change now isn't it?" Hermione asked.

Neville looked at her.

"Yes." he said with a small nod.

"Promise you'll right this summer," she looked at Ron. "All of you."

"I won't, you know I won't." Ron said.

She looked at Harry and Neville.

"Harry and Neville will won't you?"

"Yeah, every week." Neville said with an eyebrow up.

Then they started laughing and looking at the other schools leave.