Day: 1

Smg3's POV

God damnit. Not only I'm stuck in an igloo, but I am stuck in an igloo, WITH SMG4! There's literally no hope. He cried when I said that red italian will save us, which I may have doubts, but I'm sure that he'll save us, I think...

-------‐‐--------------------

A few minutes passed, and we stared in silence. Until finally, Smg4 speaked. He talked separating in one side of the igloo. Obviously, it isn't fair. I had a pingasparrot, and a table, while he has something to take a shit on, and be entertained. Luckilly, we have to share the fridge. I was hungry, I ran to the fridge, but surprisingly, Smg4 was snaggling the fridge too.

We were fighting over a fridge, until a certain parrot ate the fridge.

Well isn't that just fucking great. First I get trapped in an igloo with my rival, and now I get to be hungry.

We tried to hit the bird with a hammer to get the fridge out, but it hit my hand instead. And of course, he seemed proud of himself.

" You did that on purpose!"
"Oh, sorry, I thought I hit the ugly bird"

This bastard-

"Alright let's calm down, and watch some TV."

We calmed ourselves down, as he turns on the TV, only to be dissapointed by a person being horny over snow. So we went back to fighting instead.

-------------------------

Hours passed, and we see a penguin through a window. I shot it with a gun in panic, and the soon we realised...

We finally have food.

We got the nearest pot, lit the bottom up on fire, and boiled it.

Unfortunately..

The goddamn parrot ate it.

I was so mad, I shot it with the gun on my hand.

We were both speechless, but we got the food, and the fridge anyways.

Eating the chicken, (not the penguin that was just in the bird's mouth because it has his saliva on it and ut's D I S G U S T I N G)I glanced on Smg4 for a bit. How is he built like that, he has a perfect body, despite his shape, his personality was mainly positive unless if it comes to Mario, his talents, he's just, perfect...

I was blessed to see him as his rival, as long as I get to see him. Though I do get this hatred around him, I am happy with every battle, as long as I could see him.

Not that I wanted to be with him or anything.

"Uhh, 3? You okay bud? You have been staring at me for 8 minutes."

Oh shit, did I glance at him for too long? Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-

"Y-YES, I-i'm fine. Just, MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. even though I kept staring at you first." I mumured at the end.

"Well, okay then."

We kept minding our own business. Damnit, why did I stare at him for 8 minutes. I mean a quick glance would be good, but no, I stared at him, for 8 minutes.

You know what, I need to get 'those' thoughts off my mind everytime I look at him.

----------------------------

It's probably night time, and I never heard a loud scream from Mario in a while.

"So, the fatass won't save us?"
"Yep. Pretty much he got fetched by Luigi."
"Damnit. And I got my hopes up too high."
"I mean it's Mario. What did you expect?"

I rolled my eyes, and looked away from him, but I felt tired. Like I wanted to sleep. I also felt cold, so that's another thing.

"Hey 3. You seem a bit chilly over there. You know you could go to the bed to-"
"I know what you were thinking. And no way."
"Oh ok."

-----------------------

A few minutes pass, and I still feel cold.

"Ahhh, so c-cold d-damnit"
"Look I told you! You can join me on the bed. Stop whining"
"What are you? Gay?"
"No! Ah damnit. We'll be more warm on the bed since we can share body heat."
"See? I knew you were gay."

After that I got hit by a bed.

I finally gave up, and joined him on the bed. Luckily, there was a blanket, so we can share the blanket and just make ourselves comfy.

While sleeping, 4 was hogging the blanket.

I kept pulling the blanket back on my side, but he keeps pulling it back.

So I did something I never would've thought as a rival.

I hugged him.

I never thought about it first, then it came to me. I was hugging him. I was blushing mad, that I was shaking. But I calmed myself down.

After all....

This barricade won't last long. Right?

(Author's note: This is all that I could make up for from the april fools book. I will try to post new chapters. Just give me some time.)