Day 2

Smg4's POV

I wake up, in a much rather comfy way. Though I do feel a little tightened. I look down to see Smg3 cuddling me.

I don't know why, but I like it for a bit.

I get out of bed, and went to the fridge to cook up something. I found frozen fish in the fridge so maybe this is what I'll cook for now.

I found some oil in a cabinet, and decided to do something horrifying for cooking.

Fried fish.

I know, it's simple, but you can't argue on the heat of the oil versus the water from the fish.

But I guess that's all I see from the fridge so-

--------------------------------------

Finally. After all that pain and suffering, I cooked the fish. I went to call 3 just to wake him up, but he's still sleeping.

"Hey dumbass, wake up."

He blinked for a second, looked at me, then went to sleep again.

So I dragged him away from the bed to the table.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?"
"Well, you didn't want to wake up, and I want to eat already."
"YOU COULD'VE JUST EAT EARLIER AFTER COOKING, AND JUST LEAVE SOME FOR ME!"
"If I do that, then I would obviously eat the whole thing."
"Fiinnne. I'll eat with you"

(Author's note: The notes before this was when I can swear, so prepare for some cringe nonswearing story content :D)

We ate our food, and I start to notice something on 3. He's refusing to look at me, like whenever I take a glance at him, he turns his head away. I mean I get why, it's because we're enemies, but he could just give me death stares instead of facing me away.

"What are you looking at idiot." He seems to notice me glancing at me again, this time with a response.

"Just curious on how you'd react"

He rolled his eyes, as he finished his food. "I'm going back to bed, you can watch the snow channel if you want."

"Hey, you gotta do something productive."

"I would, if I wasn't trapped here. I mean if a fistfight would be counted as productive, we can do it right now."

"No thanks. I don't want a Justin Bieber stan touching me."

"OKAY FIRST OF ALL I'M NOT A STAN, SECOND OF ALL, JUSTIN BIEBER'S MUSIC IS COOL, YOU JUST DON'T HAVE TASTE."

"I didn't say it was bad. I just get nightmares from his face."

"Hmph" He sat down angrily. Not gonna lie, he looked cute doing that. Wait, what am I saying, I'm not gay, am I? I mean I have been attracted to women my whole life. Probably not.

"We just need to wait until help arrives" I said, as I sat down on the floor.

I remember a memory back then, where a friend of mine from meme school, G, he'd always be on a bench and we'd always eat together before I got popular. Actually, Smg3 looks and sounds similar to him, but I know how he's like, he wasn't a straight up jerk like 3.

Not gonna lie, I envy G, he's always on the top of the class, and he always does things in time, but last semester, the time i got popular, he seemed to do worse lately, his grades were dropping a little due to his effort being so low. He moved to another university to get a phycaratist degree, and I never heard him ever since. I miss him so much, he's the first friend I had after Mario.

I wonder where he is right now....

-------------------------------------------------

(Author's note: The grandpa moved to another house so they're trapped here for a bit longer lol)

I checked the house, and not gonna lie, this is a pretty cool house, it has everything you need for survival, like a first aid kit, reusable heat packs, and some newly bought fruits, which was probably bought 2 days ago.

Smg3 found a plastic box filled with board and card games, though the one that caught his eye was UNO.

"Did you know that I was a god in this game?"

"Please, like you're good at anything"

"Hey! That's just mean."

"It's true though"

"Whatever. I was about to offer you to play anyways-"

"Fine, but only because I wanna pass the time."

_________________________________

"HOW THE-" I was surprised, before I could do an UNO, and I'm pretty sure Smg3 didn't have yellow from his 3 cards, he placed a +4 card.

"Hehe" he giggled manaically. He swapped it to blue, and from my 4 cards, I didn't have a single blue, nor a similar card. He placed a +2 card, leaving me with 8 cards, with no Blue whatsoever.

"Uno" He said, as he made a smug face. I was shocked, this is the 3rd game that I'm about to lose to him. I picked another card and he placed his last card, leaving him his 3rd win in a row.

"Welp, guess I won again." He said, as he gave an evil smile.

"NO FAIR, YOU PROBABLY CHEATED" I said angrily.

"Just admit it Smg4, I'm better at you in UNO, I already proved it on the last 2 rounds."

I made an angry face, he seems to enjoy his victory.

"You remind me of a friend Smg4, he also acted like that whenever I won at card games." He did say a few more, but I didn't hear him.

"Huh, never thought that you had friends, despite being a loser."

"Geez, no need to be harsh. Besides, we're stuck here, might as well make our time here together." He lied down on the cold floor.

I stare at him for a few minutes, until he slept. I checked the clock, and it seems that we've been playing for a long time. I carried him in bed, and cuddled him. He seemed to enjoy it last time. I cuddled him, as my eyes closed.

______________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE :DDD

SORRY THIS TOOK LONGGGG

I lost motivation on writing until internet cut off, but hey here's the chapter :D