Day 3

Smg3's POV

"Come on, 4, you don't want to be late to lunch again" I yell, as he ran on the hallways.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't have to shout at me" 4 came up to me as I start running away to go to that one bench I was sitting.

"HEY COME BACK HERE-"He yelled, as I ran faster. "H-HEY" I fell down as 4 caught me. "GOTCHA"

"No fair, you tackled me. >:(" "Not my fault that you're somewhat slow on your running."

"... Say, if we get older or something, do we get to do our annual lunch breaks?" I asked him

"Wha- of course we'll still do them. I mean that's how we met, doesn't it?"

"y-yeah, I guess so..."

......................................................

It didn't last long until our friendship broke.

Of course I had to copy him because I was out of Ideas, but I never thought I would he would treat me so harshly. This lasted for 5 years already that even I start to feel bad about our relationship. He probably doesn't know who I am other than his enemy....

But that's all in the past, now I gotta focus on how to tolerate Smg4's annoyance until someone saves us in this hell.

I woke up on the bed, once again, hugging Smg4, but this time I didn't hug him. He's just hugging me. I force myself out, and checked the TV. Though it's just the snow channel, it's nice knowing some facts about something, even if they are saying it in a weird way.

I turn on the TV, and there are actually good facts about snow. Like how it can't burn when formed into a snowball, or how the snow isn't actually white, or how it warms you up... for some reason-

"morning idiot" I turned around as Smg4 rubs his eyes.

"Morning" I say, as I turned around at the tv again.

"... You're actually watching that channel?"

"Yeah, you're asleep so I can't play some games with you, so I decided to watch the snow channel. It's pretty interesting if you pay attention to the facts instead of the guy fantasizing the snow."

"Oh okay. I'm just going to eat a banana."

"Okay, seeya." I watch it again. I tried something, and swapped the channels. All of them are static, so I guess I have no choice but to watch the snow channel.

Until...

"This just in, a red italian broke in a spaghetti shop and is now arrested for a month"

"Pfft" I hear Smg4 let out a little laugh .

"You found this funny?" I smirked at him.

"Of course, it's the 3rd time Mario's been arrested this month, and I can't save him"

"Wow. You really are careless are you."

"Hey I care about people, it's just that he kinda deserves it"

"true I guess."

He laughs a bit more. I blush on how cute he is. He's eating the banana, biting it piece by piece. Nibbling some parts to preserve the banana. It's weird, but interesting on how he eats them.

"You know what, I'm starving" I say to Smg4, and he turned around.

"I'll go check on the fridge" He checks the fridge, and found ice cream? Wasn't that fridge empty yesterday?