Day 4

Smg4's POV

I wake up seeing a sleeping Smg3. I stayed there for a while. I removed my glove and rubbed Smg3's hair with my fingers. He seems to enjoy it. I check my phone. It has been 4 days ever since we've been trapped here. I heard some purring noises, I looked down, and noticed that Smg3 snuggled in more. "Cute", I say to myself.

I lie down, as I sleep a bit more, 3 wouldn't mind right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"H-HEY WATCH IT WITH THOSE FINGERS!" G yelled, as I try to rub his hair.

"But they look fluffy, I want to floof them" I make a sad face, to try to make him feel bad and let me rub his hair.

"Well you can't so too bad." He made a grumpy face, and looked away from me.

I sneak up to him, and pull him down the ground. "HEY WHAT THE HELL-" G said as he fell down. I took this as an advantage. I trap him by hugging him in one hand and put my hand on the other.

He jumped a little, but he didn't struggle. I rub him, and he fully relaxed. He's like a cat and I love it.

"*purrs*" G purred, unexpectedly. When I said that he's like a cat, I did not expect this, I rub his hair a bit more and he faces me and hugged me.

"You're like a cat, G." I chuckle

"Shut up." He turns away from me.

He starts to blush. I decided to tease him by giving him a little peck on the cheek.

"FOUR WHAT THE HELL!"

"No homo, haha"

"I hate you so much"

He pushes me off him and sat down. The bell rang and we had to go back to class.

"you better not do it again"

"No promises"

----------------------------------------------------

I wake up, and he's gone from the bed. I look at the side, and saw him sitting down and watching the snow channel again. Funny. Never thought of him being interested in that stupid channel. I got off bed and went behind him. I have the urge to hug him.

Meh, it's not like anything's gonna turn out wrong.

I hug him behind and it made him jump. "FOUR WHAT THE HELL!" he turned around and I gave him a teasing face. "What's wrong with a little hug?" "You made me jump out of fear." He sighs, and faces back at the TV.

"... What's so interesting about that channel anyways?"

"Dunno. Something about him describing the snow makes it interesting."

"I guess that's reasonable. Anyways, how was your sleep?"
"...." He stayed silent.

Did he not enjoy the hug or was he too afraid to admit it? I saw his blush rose and I snickered.
"What was that for?"
"Nothing, it's just you looked cute when blushing." I smile at him. He looked at me with a more annoyed face with his blush going higher.

"WHA- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BLUSHING, I'M NOT BLUSHING, YOU ARE- I MEAN- I- NO, YOU-" He covers his face and turns off the TV.

He looks cute when he's trying to hide it-

Wait what am I even saying, we're enemies.

right?

Whatever. It's just the fourth day, I shouldn't be thinking this through.