〖 Chapter 10. 〗

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

"Y/n-chan~ It's been a while!" Shinobu hugged me as soon as she saw me.

"Mhm."

"You wanted a few of my tracker disabling drug poison, right?"

"Yeah, I should also shorten the name. It's too long." I replied as I took the injection tubes who were covered in plastic foil and put it in my bag.

"Sure, I'll think about it. Has everything gone according to our plan?" She continued to ask.

"Mhm, we're slowly getting more information but it'll work out perfectly fine." I replied as I grabbed a few jars with wisteria powder and a jar of drug triggering poison for Nezuko to cancel her weakness for wisteria.

"You're very confident~ Aren't you?" Shinobu smiled and ruffled through my hair, making it very messy.

"Yeah... Are the trackers removed from those three kids?" I questioned.

"Yep, their ears are clean now so they can't track us down or whatever they do with those things... Anyways, I've heard you've been talking to a boy~" Shinobu looked at me with a smirk.

"I've talked to Zenitsu, Tanjiro, Izuku, a few other U.A. students... Who do you mean?" I said confused as I watched her expression change, probably dumbfounded or something like that.

"I-I didn't mean the- I meant one of Grace Field's orphans."

"I don't remember his name though." I replied and tried to remember that black haired boy's name.

"Well it's Ray, was he nice? What did you talk about?" Shinobu continued to ask.

"Actually, if I'm really honest. I don't even remember. He wanted to know about the human world? I think that?" I replied and stared out a window.

"What do you think about him? And how do you feel about him?"

"He asks me difficult questions, he has trust issues, he-"

"Maybe a little bit more positive?" Shinobu suggested with a smile.

"Says the one who bullies Giyuu." I bluntly replied and watched Sumi, Kiyo and Naho hanging up the laundry.

"Y/n! I- Nevermind." Shinobu facepalmed and sighed. "How do you feel about Ray?"

"He has nice hair, kinda feels like it's fluffy like mine. He has nice green eyes but I can feel he has a sadistic side besides his usual depressing expression." I replied.

"Do you like him?"

"Nah, I don't think so."

'I can secretly feel you are thinking something about me Shinobu ;^;' I thought and turned around.

"We'll see about that~" Shinobu said.

"Sure, sure. Do you have some more dried wisteria?" I continued to ask and looked around her office.

"Yeah, why would you need more?"

"We need more of them when we go to Goldy Pond..." I hummed in reply.

"Alright, I'll grab some for you." Shinobu opened a locked cupboard and gave me 5 jars of dried wisteria.

​​​​​​"Is that everything?" She asked as she closed the cupboard.