〖 Chapter 19. 〗

Y/n's Coma

┍━━━━━ 2034 ━━━━━┑

"Isn't she adorable?" A mother held her newborn child while showing it to her two sons.

"Mhmm! I can't wait to hold her!" Exclaimed one of the boys.

"I don't think that's a good idea." The other replied.

"Why not?!" Five year old Muichiro questioned confused.

"You'll obviously drop her." Yuichiro pointed out, making his twin very annoyed.

"T-that's not true!" Muichiro argued back.

"Hey you two, don't argue! Your mother is tired and we wouldn't want to make her more tired with your arguing!" Their dad said, patting both of their heads.

"Okay... But I'll still hold her!"

┕━━━━━ 2034 ━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━ 2035 ━━━━━┑

"Okaa-san! Okaa-san! Look!" Muichiro ran to his mother with his little sister in his hands.

"Y/n can walk!"

"Be careful you idiot, you might drop her and walking wouldn't even be possible for her." His brother warned as he observed him and his sister.

"Oh, is that so?" Their mother who was cutting vegetables turned around.

"Now, let's see."

Muichiro put his sister down and waited for her to stand up and walk, but she clearly wasn't doing anything other than just staring at him with her adorable eyes.

Muichiro tried doing everything to make his sister walk again but nothing worked.

His mother and brother eventually broke into a laughter and made him disappointed.

"It's alright Muichiro, she's just one. Not every baby learns as fast as others to stand up and walk." His mother reassured while she put her daughter inside her crib.

Y/n quickly fell asleep, making the three of them smile.

"Mhm... I'll try my best to make her walk then!"

"You shouldn't, it's better to let her learn it herself."

┕━━━━━ 2035 ━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━ 2036 ━━━━━┑

"Okaa-san! Okaa-san! Look!"

Muichiro held Y/n's tiny hand while helping her walk.

It was January and the snow was slowly falling from the sky.

"Be careful, you could accidentally drop her." Yuichiro said as he entered the house.