〖 Chapter 20. 〗

"Where... Am I?"

✧⋆——————✩——————⋆✧

[ 3 years after the escape ]

Y/n's P.O.V.

Where was it that I woke up from..?

Where was I..?

Everything hurts.

My body...

My head...

I can't move my legs...

I slowly opened my eyes and carefully reached my arm out.

I was only able to see through my left eye, but I still was able to see something.

The room was quiet.

I liked it.

Despite the fact you could still hear the faint sounds of birds.

As I laid there on a soft white bed, I began to think about what had happened.

Last thing I remember was falling onto the ground, after cutting Legravalima's head into pieces.

Had something else happened after?

Was everyone safe?

Had no one died?

What day is it?

My body was weak and I wasn't correctly breathing.

Was I even breathing?

I had this weird mask on my face.

Was that supposed to make me breathe?

Because it clearly didn't work.

At some point I was coughing because the mask blocked the oxygen I was supposed to be breathing.

I tried taking it off but my arms were weak so I didn't work.

Then I tried wiggling out of the bed and that caused the bed to fall over.

'Isn't there supposed to be someone checking me? Checking if I'm doing alright?'

I was tangled up in all those wires.

Like who the hell is doing this to me??

As I tried getting myself out of the mess I heard footsteps outside my room.

Was it walking towards me?

The door slowly opened.

Revealing a black haired man with white streaks slowly opened the door.

A worried expression was seen on his face as he saw me, tangled up, on the ground.

"Oh my god... How the fuck did you managed to do that..." He muttered as he helped me remove the mask and tilted the bed up.

As everything was back on its place again, I started to ask him a question.

"Who are you again?"

His face froze and he had the funniest expression on his face.

I started to laugh.

Tears fell down my face as I clutched my stomach.

But I seriously didn't remember him.

"Are you joking or do you really don't remember my name..?" He asked, confused.

"I really don't remember... What happened..? Where am I..?" I asked as his facial expression changed.