☆Chapter *20*☆

[Prepare yourselves for extreme killmare. EEEEEE! Also I advise reading A/N after the chapter- AND HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

I'm sorry I forgot to say that in the other 1-2 chapters. It was the one thing I forgot- And sorry for almost forgetting to publish this-]

~《Lil recap (Ink's POV still~)》~

After finding the correct contact in one of my apps, I dialed the number and pressed call. "Hello, Plum speaking. How may I help you?" They asked.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Plum. It's me Ink!" I said, smiling at Error. "Oh! Well, if you need something, please make it quick! I need to pick Soy up from Science." Plum said.

"No, Soy's with me. Don't go to Sciencetale, it's about to collapse." I said. The survivors looked at me with sadness in their eyes. "Oh.. I'll be there in 2 minutes." They said, hanging up.

"Plum will be here to pick you up in two minutes." I said, looking at Soy. They smiled and asked me, "Can I go inside?" I nodded and they ran into my house.

"As for the rest of you-" I was cut off when a portal opened, we all looked expecting Infected.

It was dust, and he had Sprinkle with him. "Sprinkle! I'm sorry I left you alone for a few minutes!" Blue said, running up to him.

'It's okay mom' Sprinkle signed in return. They walked over to us. "Okay. Blue, I need you to go inside with Dust and Sprinkle. Dream, Geno and the kids should be there.(except PJ)" I paused. 

"I need to make a new pocket AU. This one isn't safe anymore. Error, Reaper, we will go inside. I need to recharge my magic first." I finished, walking towards my home, the two following behind me.

When we got inside, I made a coffee. 'I can't fall asleep.' I thought, feeling a sharp pain in my chest. "Hhgk-" I 'said'.

"InK? YoU okAY?" Error asked walking over. "Mhm.. Sciencetale collapsed.. that's all.." I said, the pain going away.

I then went and sat down on the couch with Error, Geno and Dream. Error is still holding PJ. "I'm going to make you something to eat, that helps with restoring magic." Geno said, getting up.

I took a sip of coffee. "Dream, you can't stay in your AU anymore.. it's no longer safe." I said, Dream gave me a sad look. "Oh.. I- where will I stay then?" He asked. 

"When I make the new pocket AU, there will be two. One for the Survivors of Sciencetale, and one for us, the Star Sanses.-

-It's the safest solution I could think of. I will also use a different kind of magic to allow certain people's access to them." I answered giving him a warm smile.

"Thank you Ink" He smiled. Then Geno came back with two plates of eggs and bacon. Giving one to Error, and the other to me. "Thanks Geno!" Me and Error said at the same time, to which he just smiled.

《☆》

After we ate, and I finished my coffee, I felt a lot better, so I began making the Sciencetale pocket AU.

It consisted of a large lab (exactly like the now destroyed one), and the previous Snowdin village, and the Snowdin forest, minus the snow, the ruins, Waterfall and Hotland, because I'm not supposed to remake AUs.

The village was renamed to 'Autumn Village', because it seemed to constantly feel as though it was fall, and there were enough houses for each of the survivors. (Including the classic Skelebro's house.)