Jesse's girl

I woke up to a call from Jess. I smiled and answered it.

'Good morning beautiful!' He sounded as if he'd been awake for hours. I yawned and slapped back into my pillow.

'Good morning handsome.' I sighed. I heard his car engine in the background. 'Where are you going?' I asked. He laughed.

'Well we're going on a double date with Jake and Emily. We're going in an hour but I would like to come and give fl ok you something. If that's okay with you?' He said and I could almost hear his smile.

'I think that would be amazing! But I just woke up I'm not even half way ready.' I sat up and ran to the bathroom getting ready to shower.

'I wasn't expecting you to be ready. But I'll be there in twenty minutes.' He made a kissing noise into the phone. 'I love you buttercup!'

'I love you too.' I hung up and jumped into the shower. I got out and brushed through my hair.

'Char! Are you ready?' Jake knocked on the door but the noise was to loud and I screamed. 'Sorry did I scare you?!' I ran out to him and hugged him. 'Hey what's this for?' He laughed and hugged me back.

'For never giving up on me.'

Jesse got here and I ran out to him! I kissed him and he spun me around.

'I have something for you.' His smile gave me butterflies in the pit if my stomach. He pulled a small blue box out of his pocket. I opened the box. It was a small ring, very beautiful. I teared up and he wiped my tears softly.

JAKE'S POV

I was brushing my teeth and hair when my phone rang.

'Hello beautiful!' Of course it was my beautiful Emily. Emily, Jesse and Charlotte and I are all going on a big double date.

'okay okay! Sooooo I could be wrong but I don't think Jesse is good for Charlotte!' What she was saying didn't surprise me. Because I felt the same way. I love Charlotte so much. Of course I love Emily but if I had to choose I would chose Charlotte.

'I know. I agree. God why did Finn have to be such a dumbass!!?' I punched the wall. Emily gasped on the phone.

'JAKE BABY! HEY CALM DOWN!' Her voice was calming To me. I knew she felt the same. Fuck we all did. We all want Charlotte to forgive Finn because we know she will.

'Emily I just want her to be safe.' I whispered. Suddenly the phone call went silent. She hung up on me. 'Emily?' I sobbed.

'Hey look! Peekaboo!' I turned around and there Emily was! I laughed and ran to her! I picked her up and spun her around.

'We need a plan to break Jesse and char up and get Finn back' I whispered in her ears, she smiled almost wickedly and nodded.

We talked about our plan and made the final touches. Jesse and Charlotte were in her room

'What are the odds their hooking up?' I fake gagged. Emily slapped my chest. ' what?!?' I threw my arms up into air.

'Shut up.' She said and I nodded. 'Go call Finn. I'll say you lost your socks.' She smiles.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

Jesse and I walked out into his very expensive car. I leaned into his shoulder as I was starting to feel faint.

'Loti? Baby? Are you feeling lightheaded again?' Jesse turned the cars air on because I was getting hot. I nodded and he kissed my head and held me until my dizziness ended.

'Let's go eat.' I whispered still feeling unwell. Jesse nodded and started driving. I saw Jake and Emily leave right after us.

We arrived at the IHOP and we al got out. I sat down on the bench still feeling not well. What I needed right now was Finn holding me, pulling my hair up into a bun, kissing my cheek until I feel better. But I mean Jesse works.