Yes

CPOV
Finn pulled me into a small room that was off limits, he was kissing my lips and down my cheek. I had my hands all up in his hair trying to pull him closer. I pulled his shirt over his head and felt his abs that were very nice. He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He flicked the lights off and went to work. 
I was so out of breath and in aw that I couldn't see straight. We walked out of room and back to everyone else. My dress was back on and so was his cloths. His hair was messy but not enough for anyone to tell why.  

"Wanky." Santana came up behind us and slapped my ass. I laughed and hugged her. She laughed and went to kiss Brit. I looked around and didn't see Kurt or Blaine. Maybe Blaine took him to the dressing room, he's got him. Everyone was walking out to watch the awards. Finn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back out onto the stage. 
It was weird to see all these people who we have competed with for years, looking more like humans then what I used to see them as. Everyone was so happy.  

"Okay fourth place is.... BLUE SPRINGS HIGH SCHOOL!! Third place is..... VOCAL ADREINALINE!!!" Oh my god. We weren't called. That is either really good or really bad. "Second place is..... THE DALTON ACADEMY WABLERS!!!!" Holy hell. Could we be number one? Could we? We were all looking at each other, very excited and nervous. "And first place goes to..... THE NEW DIRECTIONS!!!" It was like everything was moving in slow motion. Confetti was falling from the sky as we all hugged each other, sobbing as we realized we won. Finn picked me up and kissed me hard. He spun me around and I could see tears fill his eyes. I kissed his cheek and hugged me tightly.  

After everything went down, we all decided to stay an extra day. So, we would leave on Wednesday not Tuesday. My mind kept going to Kurt. I want to hug him right now. I want to make sure he's okay. As we walked to the bus I called Kurt.  

"Hey, Charlottle. It's Blaine." His voice was no higher than a whisper so I'm pretty sure Kurt was asleep. I felt my eyes fill with tears and I leaned closer to Finn's shoulder. Finn had his arm wrapped around me and was talking to Sam.  

"Hey, Blaine. How's Kurt doing?" I asked and wiped my tears away and kissed Finn's shoulder. He leaned down and kissed my head. I heard Kurt moan in the background and Blaine shush him softly.  

"Not to great. We're back at the hotel in the boys room. Kurt's asleep right now with High School Musical playing on the TV. He hasn't been able to keep down anything and can barely keep his eyes open long enough for us to try and get him to eat anything. I heard we were staying an extra day? Why?" Blaine was clearly stressed and could hear the worry in his voice. 

"Well, we won. And we want to go around town for a little bit. You and Kurt can stay if you want? You don't have to come with us tomorrow." I said as we got on the bus. That's when I realized, Kurt had all my stuff. Great, no motion sickness patches or anything. "Hey I have to go." And with that I hung up.  

BPOV

Getting Kurt to the hotel wasn't that hard. He slept most of the car ride and was barely wake while I carried him into the hotel. After the call with Char I went back to make sure Kurt was okay. He was curled up to my chest much like a small child would. I was stroking his hair softly, running my hand through his hair. He was shaking and you could see the pain on his face. Beiste had gone back to her room for a little while. 

I was so tired, so I decided to take a nap with Kurt. Kurt had one are around my body and was laying with his head on my chest. I closed my eyes and laid my head on his. I dosed off and dreamt about going to the new GAP and get the new line of bowties they just came out. 

CPOV 
When we got back to the hotel I ran up to the boy's room. I needed to make sure Kurt was okay. For the first time ever I didn't care about how sick got on the bus or the fact that Finn spend half the ride holding my hair back as I was sick. All I cared about was Kurt. I ran through the halls of the hotel until I got to room 432, the boy's room. I opened the door and smiled at what I saw. 
Blaine and Kurt were asleep on one of the beds. Kurt was curled up super tight to Blaine, with one arm draped around Blaine's waist, with his head resting on his chest. Blaine had both arms wrapped around Kurt, holding him like a parent would hold their babies if they were sick. Blaine had his head resting on the top of Kurt's head. I could barely keep my eyes open so I laid down next to them. I could feel the heat radiating off Kurt's body. He was burning up and sweaty. I laid my head on Kurt's shoulder.