Regionals

My alarm went off and I rolled over. I forgot that Kurt and I had a sleepover the night before so I rolled over onto him. He screamed and rolled off of the bed. We both ended up on the ground, laughing. I slapped his chest and stood up. I looked at my clock, 4:30 AM. I groaned and flopped back onto the bed. Kurt laughed and pulled me to my feet. I was so tired I almost fell over. Kurt was also very tired but today was the day. We are going to Regionals!!!!! I realized that and smiled. I quickly jumped onto Kurt and laughed. He fell onto his back and gasped.

"CHAROLTTE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!" He screamed at me and pushed me off of him. I wanted to slap him but I knew that at this moment he was to tired to realize what he did. He stood up and sat on the bed with his head in his hands. I sat down next to him and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"Are you okay, Kurt?" I leaned my head on his shoulder. I saw him look up at me with a smile in his eyes. I pulled away and put my fingers into a cross-like motion. "You are a alien!" I yelled. I stood up and walked to my closet. I pulled out my dress, it was a very pretty gold/ cream sparkly dress, it is one strapped with a very pretty sparkly gem on in. I turned to Kurt and said, "Let's get this show on the road!"

Later we made it to the school. It was 5 AM so it was still dark, and everyone was very tired. Shue came and took all of our stuff and put it in the back. I walked over to Finn and leaned my head on his chest. His eyes were barley open and you could tell he was still very much so asleep. The only one of us who was somewhat awake was Emily. She gets up at this time almost everyday. She was walking around making sure everyone had everything they needed before our FOUR hour drive. Finn put his head on my shoulder and yawned.

"Finn you can't fall asleep standing up, I is an ant compared to you." I flicked his head, and he moaned and laid down on the grass. I laughed and jumped on him. He groaned and rolled over. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. I screamed when he rolled over again so he was on top of me. Emily came over very not pleased with me.

"Hudson, get yo ass up! We leave in five minutes. And you're crushing your girlfriend." She tapped her foot to his head. "Finn. Hudson. You. Dude. Finn. Sir. Dude. FINN Christopher HUDSON!" She kicked him in the ribs, which made him jump and knock me onto the ground. He was so tired that his response was kicking her back. She did the face that she makes that could make the whole school be very scared. I slowly backed away with my fingers in the shape of a cross. I tripped over my feet and landed on Blaine who was laying on the ground trying to get some sleep. We both screamed and jumped off the ground. Blaine throw bunny at me, I throw a bottle of water at him. Blaine's eyes were still closed and I fell back onto my back. It knocked the wind out of me but I heard Blaine start crying.

"WHERE DID BUNNY GO?!??! EVERYONE WE HAVE A PROBLEM! SCREW SLEEP SCREW YOU ALL! BUNNY IS GONE! BUNNY IS NOT IN MY ARMS!" Blaine was screaming at the top of his lungs. Em walked over and shook him. "EMILY ANDERSON! DO NOT!" I walked over and put bunny in his arms. "CHARLOTTE YOU STOLE HIM!!!!" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"YOU THROW HIM AT ME DUFIS!" I screamed back before walking back onto the bus. The seating arrangement is : Sam and Mercedes , Emily and Jake , Rori and Sugar, Quinn and Noah, Kurt and Blaine, Finn and I, Santana and Brittany, Ryder and Kitty, Shue and Emma, Beiste sat in the back close to Artie so he wasn't alone, Unique and Marley,  Rachel throw a hissy fit about having to sit with Marley because she and I quote 'Smells like a poor person', so Unique said she could sit by her.

I was starting to get nervous about the drive because I get car-sick on ling rides, I have not yet told Finn about this because that's scary. Kurt knows and has some of my Dramamine in his bag, along with baby wipes and some Pepto-Bismol. When we got onto the bus some of the seating changed. Kurt and I ended up sitting by each other because Blaine was having a slight panic attack, Finn sat by Noah, Quinn moved and sat by Brittany and Santana sat by Jake.