God save the prom queen

Tw for attempted SA
CPOV:
Kurt had ran out of the room right when they called his name. I looked around the room at everyone, all of the glee club were making there way over to me. Mercedes started to run after Kurt but I grabbed her hand.

"Blaines got him." I looked over at Finn and saw him watching his brother run out of the room. "This is a mess." I sat down on one of the chairs and put my head in my hands. I felt Santana put her hand on my shoulder.

"Everything is going to be fine, Loti." She sat down next to me and wrapped her arms around me. I leaned into her shoulder, just wanting some form of safety. "Listen, like you said Blaine has Kurt. He's safe, you're safe." She whispered into my ear and wiped some of the tears off of my face.

"Okay so... Um MHS is under bad... thoughts. So we are told we must have two prom Queens because 'We're sexist'." Figgins spoke, we all looked at each other very confused.

"And this is how you make that better?" Santana spoke, she started to stand up but I pulled her back down. She pouted and glared at me. I winked at her and she started to blush. "Okay, I will be sitting down." She took a breath and looked back up at Figgins.

"So, prom queen number two is,... Charlotte Puckerman." I froze, the air sucking straight out of my lungs. Santana pulled me up and walked me to the stage. It was like everything was slow, Santana was whispering things in my ear. Everyone was clapping and cheering for me like I was about to be crowned the queen of England not a prom queen.

"You're going to be okay. I'll be right here when you're done. Honey, breath. It's okay." She hugged me so tightly and I walked up to the stage. Figgins placed a small crown on my head and shook my hand. I smiled at him and looked out. I saw Kurt walking back into the room and up onto the stage.

"Charlotte? What are you doing up here?" He could see the overwhelmed look on my face and hugged me as soon as he got a crown on his head. "Did you win as well?" He looked so confused as I curled up into his arms. I nodded and looked up at him.

"Kurt, are you okay? This is such a horrible night. Can we just run home? I wanna go home." I was just so tired and done. And I could see Kurt was just as done as I was. He nodded and we got off the stage.

Just as Santana had promised she was right there at the table. She smiled at me and hugged me so tightly. Blaine was sitting talking to Tina. Kurt walked over to him and sat down on his lap. Blaine let him curl up close to him and just held him as he talked. Kurt closed his eyes, I hide my face in Santana's shoulder.

"You're so damn beautiful." She whispered and kissed the top of my head. "We should go out of dinner guys. At breadstiz?" She looked around at everyone, we all just wanted to get out of here and be with people who really like us. We grabbed all of our stuff and started walking.

"Hey, I'm going to run to the bathroom. Wait for me!" I walked down the hall, even though I've walked down this hall so many times it's different tonight. There was this sense of fear, I brushed it aside and walked into the bathroom. But within seconds I knew I should have just waited till we got to the restaurant.

I walked to the sink, but it was at the moment I turned on the skin that I felt a hand on my side. I jerked my head and saw someone I thought I would never have to see again.

"Hey sweet cheeks." My stomach flipped and my brain was screaming at me to run but I was stuck. It was like my heels had fallen into concrete.

"Landon." I backed up until I hit the wall. He was clearly drunk and by the bulge in his pants he wanted more then just to talk. He smiled a wicked smile and started to come closer.

"It's been a minute. And I heard my little babe is newly single so..." He put his hand on my cheek, my brain was screaming at me to slap him and run. But I couldn't. He leaned down, kissing me hard. I didn't kiss back, I went into my mind. I hide, I tried to think of him as Santana. I tried to make it less horrible, but I knew what was going to happen and I wasn't going to let him do it to me again.

I bite his tongue that was shoved so far into my mouth I was gagging, he screamed and backed off just long enough for me to run out of the room. Somewhere along my run my heels fell off, I found everyone laughing by the limo.

"B-Blaine, whe-where's Kurt?" I sobbed when I saw Blaine. Blaine turned around and saw me. He quickly pulled me into a hard hug. I broke down into his shoulder. I knew I was safe but my brain didn't.

"Wooh, Charlotte. Okay someone find Kurt rig now." He lifted me up and carried me over to grass. He sat me down on the bench and knelt on front of me. "Charlotte what happened!" He took my hand that was trying to pinch my skin.

"Landon." Was all I was able to say but he understood. Kurt came running over to us, quickly pulling me up and into his arms. "Kurt please don't let him get to me." I screamed into his chest. I was so done that in this moment all I wanted was to not be here.

"Come on Charlotte, I'm calling dad and he's going to come get Blaine you and I." Kurt led me into the parking lot and to mr. Shues car. "Shue said we could chill here for a little." Kurt wiped the tears off of my cheek.

"Yo, sweet cheeks." I heard, I hide behind Kurt and Blaine as I saw Landon walk close to us. Kurt walked up to him and knocked him tight in the nose. Blaine and I shared a stunned look and crossed him.

"Come on you guys dads here to pick us up." Kurt shook his hand, he clearly hurt it and walked passed us. Landon was on the ground looking just as stunned as we were. "I love you Charlotte. Remember that." Kurt kissed my cheek and pulled me into the car.