Perfection

It was morning at ichinose right now as you could see the new couple sleeping, and just sleeping, together in bed. nothing more happened other than some kisses that were being exchanged as well as holding hands and cuddling together.

*ding

Both of them were woken up by the sound of the doorbell dinging as y/n got up and said.

Y/n: *yawn I'll get it.

Mafuyu nodded before going back to sleep. Y/n then went to the door as he opened it and saw a mini mafuyu.

Y/n: a doppelgänger?

???: kyaaah! I'm sorry!

She then ran back as mafuyu jumped out of bed when she heard her scream.

Y/n: what was that about?

Mafuyu: ?!

She then proceeded to run to the door and saw y/n walking back towards the bedroom.

Y/n: hmm? Were you woken up by the scream?

Mafuyu: yes. question, who was at the door?

Y/n: I don't really know. Though she did look a lot like you, maybe a doppelgänger or something?

Mafuyu: I knew it, it must be her. I have thought that she was going to arrive the next week.

Y/n: arrive next week? Wait, is she your sister?
the one who was supposed to visit next week?

Mafuyu: correct. As I have said yesterday, she was supposed to arrive in the next week.

Y/n: so that's why you guys looked so similar. Though why did she have to run away? Am I that scary or something?

Mafuyu: not at all. My sister went to an all girls school and has no immunity against men.

Y/n: oh, well now what? Do we just wait for her to come back.

Mafuyu: yes.

Y/n: well as we wait, why don't I make some coffee.

Mafuyu: please do.

Y/n then went to the kitchen and made some coffee as mafuyu turned the tv on and watched some news while waiting.

??? pov

After she saw the man open the door, she ran away as fast as possible back to the stairs before she thought to herself.

??? Thoughts: waaaaah! How could I have mistaken the room my nee-sama is in. How embarrassing!

She then went back and looked for her sisters room only for it to be the same one she had apparently mistaken before.

??? Thoughts: eh? Is this not the same door as the one before?

She then took her phone as she looked at the message that had the address of her sister.

??? Thoughts: it is the same as the one before, oh no! Does my nee-sama have a husband already?! What if she already has conceived a child....

She then started thinking of many different scenarios as she stood right in front of the door, unable to ring the doorbell.

3rd pov

A while after y/n sat besides mafuyu, he sensed that he's sister in law has again, arrived at the door and noticed that she just stood there.

Y/n: mafuyu, it seems that your sister's already at the door, though she's just standing there.

Mafuyu: I will go and get it. She will probably run again if you were the one to open the door.

Y/n: sure, I'll just stay here then.