Training.

Nariyuki: sensei!

Y/n: well, let me introduce them to you. The first one with the long straight hair here is called hashirama senju, the god of shinobi.

The devils and uruka: god of shinobi?!

Hashirama: ahahaha, how lively. Yes I am the god of shinobi, one of the strongest shinobi to ever lived.

Uruka: hey mister god, can you do something like walk on walls or water? Or even summon snakes and toads or say nin nin?!

Hashirama: ah yes of course, if not, I wouldn't be the "god of shinobi" otherwise.

Y/n: anyways, next up is this guy here, madara uchiha. He's also nariyuki's master. And he's the self proclaimed god of shinobi.

Madara: I NOT the self proclaimed god of shinobi, you bastard. It's only god of shinobi!

Hashirama: ahahahah don't mind it, madara. Thats just how y/n acts.

Y/n: and lastly, the one who used to call himself the ultimate *pff being ahahahaha.

Y/n: ahem, sorry bout that, anyways

Y/n: ahem, sorry bout that, anyways. Yeah the ultimate being, kars.

Kars: I have yet to met you at that time,
So I have thought that I was the ultimate being.

Y/n: well, it is true that you were the ultimate being, just in that world.

Nariyuki: um, so why did you call yourself the ultimate being?

Kars: I was called an ultimate being as I contain every dna of every living organisms on the world I live in. I can also take other races dna and accumulate them to my own body, though I cannot take dna that is far too dangerous for my body.

Issei: worlds? There are other worlds?

Y/n: yep, I've been travelling worlds after worlds and met this guys on my journey.

Issei: So like how old are you then? You don't look too old for me.

Y/n: who knows, maybe I'm already a thousands of years old or maybe even millions or billions or even trillions. I already forgot. Anyways, these guys will be the ones to train you.

Madara: I shall train those who I deem worthy.

Hashirama: come on madara, its just ten days of training.

Madara: if they ever pass my test then I shall teach them.

Kars: I shall train you.

Kars then pointed at issei who looked confused and pointed to himself.

Issei: me?

Kars: yes, you. I can feel a dragon inside your body, I can teach you a few moves from my arsenal.

Hashirama: oh, were picking? Well then, I choose you, white haired lady!

Koneko only nodded as she continued to munch on her cookies.