0.1

October 3rd,

"I shake it off, shake it off" I sang the last words. We made a rock version cover of Taylor Swift's song Shake It Off.

"That was awesome!" Will said and gave Kurt and Dan a high five.

"Hey what about me?" I pouted. He held his hand high while laughing with the other guys. I jump and tried to high five him and failed miserably.

We're at Will's house because we made a cover to post it on our channel.

"Dinner's ready!" Will's mom shouted and we raced upstairs. The delicious scent of chicken filled the air. Pushing the guys out of my way, I ran to the table and sat down. They all followed.

I sliced the chicken leg and placed some mash potato and gravy in my plate. The chicken tastes so good.

"Best chicken I ever tasted." I said while chewing.

Mrs. Ferri smiled sweetly at me and said she'll teach me how to make it.

"She also said that to my mom, Mrs. Ferri!" Dan joked. I stick my tongue out and finished eating.

A little later we were all done eating and I'm helping out Mrs. Ferri in cleaning the dishes.

"So how's the band going?" she asked me.

"Hmm pretty good I guess." I answered while drying the last plate.

"Come on Chrissy! It's getting late now." Kurt shouted. I placed the plate on the counter and thanked Mrs. Ferri for dinned and ran outside.

Kurt brought his mom's car so we're good. I sat at the back. The car ride was silent. Probably because we're all tired.

We got to my house and they dropped me. I waved goodbye to them. Well, mom's home kinda early. I went inside and my mom was plopped down the couch watching Magic Mike.

"Hey mommy!" I ran to her and cuddled her.

"Hey honey" she kissed my head while cuddling me. "So how was practice?" she asked me.

"It was pretty cool. We made a cover of Shake It Off" I told her while taking my jacket off. "Actually, I recorded it. Wanna hear it?" I asked her.

"I would, but Channing Tatum" she pouted and pointed at the TV. I laughed and went upstairs to change.

"Stop drooling over him, mom!" I shouted while laughing.

"Atleast I don't put posters of him all over my room!" She shouted back.

I went inside my room and changed into my PJ's and tank top. I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone in my bag and checked for messages. 1 unread message.

From: Will :P
Posted the vid in our channel. Look at the comments.

I didn't bother to reply and went directly to youtube. "Shake It Off Taylor Swift (Cover by Against The Current)

Woah 56 comments already. I scrolled at the comments and one comment caught my eye. I almost dropped my phone.

"WOAH! NO FUCKING WAY!"

//cliffhanger hehe. So what do you guys think of the first chapter? Comment and vote pls thanks xxx//