1.0

My phone is ringing. Someone's calling. Unknown Number.

Emily glanced at my phone and shot me a duh-aren't-you-gonna-answer-it look.

"I don't wanna answer it." I frowned.

"Why?" She looked at me like I'm weird.

"I don't know. Maybe that's a serial killer?" I shrugged and laughed.

"Well, if that serial killer is Luke Hemmings then I will let him kill me in different ways." She laughed. "Answer it. C'moooooon" she begged.

"Fine fine!" I gave in and pressed answer. "Hello?" I asked.

"Uh he-y Chri-ssy!" the guy on the other line stuttered. And I'm pretty sure that he's not Australian. This voice sounds familiar though.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Are you free this weekend?" He answered my question with another question.

"Who is it?" Ems whispered. I covered my phone and whispered back, "I don't know and I'm pretty sure it's not Luke." I answered.

"It depends on who's asking. Who are you?" I asked again.

"It's Adam" my heart sunk. That's why it sounded familiar. The Adam whole stole my heart and broke it afterwards. The Adam who puts me in a big mess and I didn't mind cleaning it up. The Adam that was supposed to fix me but broke me even more.

"Chrissy? Hello?" he asked me. I guessed I got lost in my thoughts.

"Uh, no I'm not free this weekend." I said, "I gotta- uhm," I tried to think of an excuse. "Pack! Yeah pack, Bye!" Then I ended the call.

"Woah that was an awkward phone call. Who was that?" Ems asked. Oh I forgot she's in here.

I collapsed in my bed and groaned as loud as I could. "It was Adam" I breathed. My eyes are tearing up so I covered my face with a pillow.

"Oh, let's talk about that but first, let's watch a movie." Emily said happily and pulled me to sit.

• • • •

"That asshole really asked you if you're free this weekend after what he did a year ago?" Emily asked angrily.

"Yes he did" I shrugged then I sighed.

"Anyway, back to our main topic" she air quoted "main topic" and laughed, "why did they call you to meeting?" She asked.

"Well, they asked us to sign for their label" I grinned like a kid on Christmas Eve.

"So they're gonna produce your songs and they'll handle your band?" She asked excitedly.

I smiled at her then shouted, "YES!" I shouted. "My dreams are coming true! We can share our music with the world!" I shouted then she hugged me.

"I'm so happy for you!" She whispered.

"But that's not the main reason why they called us." I looked at her seriously.

She raised her eyebrow waiting for an answer, "Well, um-" I scratched the back of my head. "They asked us to tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer!" I shouted again.

"NO WAY! NO WAY!" She shouted. We jumped up and down on my bed til we run out of breath.

"So? Did you guys accept the offer?" She asked trying to catch her breath.

"Well we accepted but we have to ask our parents first." I shrugged.

"When are you leaving?" she asked me.

"We're gonna leave for Australia on the 12th." I told her, my smile faded.

"Oh." her smile also fading. I hugged her tightly. "Don't be sad come on! We'll always skype and when we do, you'll see for idiotic boys popping their heads on the screen." I smiled at her trying to comfort her.

"Yeah, I shouldn't be sad." she sat up straight. "My best friend's dreams are coming true, I should be happy." she smiled at me.

I smiled at her. She hugged me tightly that I couldn't breathe. We we're like this for a couple of minutes to cherish the moment.

My phone suddenly vibrated. "Why do people keep ruining moments like these." I groaned and pulled out of the hug and grabbed my phone. I looked at Ems first before opening it.

"Open it!" she said excitedly again. I swear this girl's mood can change in 0.3 seconds.

I took a deep breathe and opened the message. It was from an unknown number.

Hey! x -Luke

//hiiii guysssss i need ur help :---(

Well, if u can see in the cast, i made adam as dylan sprouse. But I don't think Dylan Sprouse would look like a bad boy / f.uck boy :---( can u suggest people who will look good in portraying bad boys? Pls commenttttttt :(((((

Oh, and i made a new fan fic it's called 11:11 :---)

Thanks ily lovely people//