0.7

October 5th, 7:43 pm

I went home a little early to tell mum the good news and to pick what to wear.

"No, too girly." Mum looked at me and darted her eyes back at her laptop. I was holding a pink cotton dress and a denim jacket.

I went back to my closet to chose my nirvana shirt and ripped jeans. I out of my closet and showed it to her.

"Too lazy" mum groaned. She stood up from my bed and went to my closet. While waiting, I plopped down to my bed and groaned.

"Wear this." Mum told me holding a black floral dress and my leather jacket. Woah, mum has good taste.

"Why are you dressing up anyway? Where are you going?" Mum asked and lied down beside me.

I sat up, "Well, we we're at Will's and ADAMWILKINSONTHEMANAGEROFCOLDPLAYANDTHEONEWHODISCOVERED5SOSCALLEDANDWANTSTOMEETUS!!!" I shouted excitedly while doing my happy dance.

Mum sat up confused, "What? Can you please say it slower?" Mum scratched her head.

I inhaled slowly, "Adam Wilkinson, the manager of Coldplay and the guy who discovered 5sos and some people from Modest wants to meet us." I grinned widely.

"Omg when?!" She asked surprised.

"He's here in New York tomorrow!" I squealed.

"Your dreams are coming true, I'm so happy for you guys!" Mum hugged me.

Well, tomorrow's a really big day.

                       •     •     •     •

October 6th,

Will, Dan and I walked in a huge building

"Well, this must be it." Will whispered.

"Welcome to Modest! How may I help you?" A girl at the desk smiled at us. I looked at her tag. Alex.

"Hi! Uhh, we're Against the Current and we have a meeting with Mr. Wilkinson." Dan said and smiled.

"Oh we're expecting you." she smiled, "Follow me." We followed her to the elevator and went inside. She pressed 8th floor.

"I'm so excited!" Will exclaimed.

"Me too" I whispered.

The door opened and we all went out. We followed Alex again.

Many doors later, she knocked on the biggest one and popped her head inside. "Mr. Wilkinson, Against the Current has arrived." she told him.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let them in." He told her nicely. Alex motioned us to go in and we thanked her.

Adam went up to us and shook our hands, "I'm Adam Wilkinson. I'm so happy to meet you" he smiled and shook our hands. We also introduced ourselves and he motioned us to take a seat.

"I heard your covers and I'm impressed." he told us, "When did you start?" he asked.

"We started 3 years ago. We we're schoolmates. Our school always joins battle of the bands contests and compete with other schools but te school's band graduated already and we don't have a band. That's why they started an audition for the band. Dan and I wanted to audition so badly but we needed a vocalist, bassist and another guitarist. But two of my friends plays the bass and the guitar so we just needed a vocalist. And we found Chrissy." Will told him. Adam was interested in the story.

"How did you find Chrissy?" He asked us.

"It's a funny story actually" I laughed at the memory.