0.3

October 4th,

It's 1:30 on a Saturday and I'm on my room, too bored. I decided to write a song but my mind isn't cooperating.

I groaned as I crashed on my bed. I tapped my pen on my face trying to think about some good lyrics to write. My songbook on my other hand. Lifting my songbook up, I read the lyrics I already wrote.

Do you remember feeling invincible?

I closed my eyes and smiled at the memories that we're flashing back in my head.

When there was trouble it was us against the world

The time when we got detention because we got caught cutting classes. The principal punished us by cleaning the dishes at the canteen but it ended up as a massive water fight.

We kept running, running through the night

Last summer, he snuck me out of my house and ended up running to the beach

Chasing the sun 'til anything felt right

We stayed up til' sunrise and it was the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life.

I opened my eyes and felt a tear drop out of my eyes. I can't do this, I need to go out.

I grabbed my phone and dialed my best friend. After a couple of rings, she answered.

"Hey Ems!" I greeted her. "You doing anything today?" I asked hoping she'd say no.

"Hey! Was planning to call you. I'm bored let's go out. Be there in 15. Bye!" She told me then hung up.

Well, that was quick. I stood up and went to my closet. Grabbed my denim shorts and a random tank top. Went to the bathroom and change. I just brushed my hair and put a little amount of concealer on my face.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, pen and songbook and place them in my bag. And went downstairs.

I slipped on my black vans. Mom is at work so I'm all by myself.

Minutes later, I heard a honk of a car so I grabbed my things and went out. I locked the door and hid the key where mom hides it whenever she leaves.

I ran to the car and opened the door of the passenger's seat. "I called shotgun!" Aubrey shouted. I was startled and she laughed.

I sat in the backseat. "Who invited you?" I jokingly asked Aubrey.

"Ems wouldn't have fun with you so I tagged along." She retorded.

"Excuse me?" I covered my mouth and attempted to act offended.

"So where to ladies?" Emily asked while looking at the rear view mirror.

"I don't really know. Somewhere I can find inspiration to finish my song I guess?" I replied thinking about a place where we could go.

"What's the song about?" Aubrey asked. It's a who Aubrey, not what.

I didn't reply. But Emily read my mind right away. "It's about him, isn't it?" Emily asked.

//woOoOoOaAaAaAh Emily the mind reader cool. Tbh they're friendship goals i like them heh. I would totally appreciate it if you vote and comment heh ily guysssss xxx//