0.4

October 4th,

Emily parked her car at the side of the road because they're helping me to figure out where to find inspiration.

"Well, have you written anything already?" Aubrey faced me.

"Uh yeah, just for the verse" I replied.

"Well, read it?" Aubrey told me with a duh-what-are-you-waiting-for look.

"Do you remember feeling invincible?

When there was trouble it was us against the world

We kept running, running through the night

Chasing the sun 'til anything felt right" I read waiting for a reply.

There was a weird silence then Emily spoke up. "What do you both do for fun?" she finally faced me.

"Uhh, what kind of fun? Fun where we get in trouble or fun fun?" I asked because there's two definitions of fun for us.

Aubrey sighed. "Fun fun duh" Aubrey sassed. If Aubrey wasn't my friend, I'd throw her out by now.

"We go to carnivals, watch lots and lots of horror movies, get ice cream and watch clouds." I replied counting with my fingers and trying to remember more. "That's all I remember."

Emily started the car againd and drove off.

Couple of turns later, we reached a lake there we're trees everywhere and the view is relaxing.

"How do you know places like this?" I asked Emily.

"Family camping." she replied.

I closed my eyes and breathed the fresh air.

"Why'd you bring us here anyway?" Aubrey asked out of nowhere.

"To watch the clouds." Emily told us and pointed at the sky. She layed down on the grass and we followed her actions.

"When you watch clouds with him, what do you feel?" Emily asked me.

"Happy" I simply answered.

"Tell me what's on your mind right now." Emily said. She's good at this.

"Zac Efron shirtless" Aubrey piped in on our conversation. We laughed.

"Well, I want to touch them, I want to lie on them but gravity is stopping me. And when I'm watching them with him it's like a dream you know? It's like a fantasy saving you from reality." I answered. Woah that cam out of nowhere.

"Rearrange the words and that sounds like a pretty good lyrics to me." Emily told me while smiling pretty satisfied with herself.

"You're right!" I happily exclaimed then grabbed my songbook and my pen in my bag. I scribled down what I've said and tried to rearrange the words.

"What do you think will happen after five years?" Aubrey suddenly asked.

"Against the current will probably be a big band." Emily shrugged. I smiled at her.

"Emily will probably be a doctor or a lawyer- wait no! A tour guide! She probably know more places that we don't" Aubrey said. We all laughed.

"And you'll still be the sass queen" I told Aubrey while laughing

"I'm honored" Aubrey replied while waving her hand like a queen.

Many laughters, jokes and minutes later we drove off.

"So what have you written?" Emily asked me while driving.

"Uhh,
Can you save me now?
I get lost up in the clouds

Can you save me now?
You were my gravity

Can you save me now?
When the ground drops out I get lost in the clouds

Save me now?
You were my gravity
Now my world is shattering

You were my gravity
You were my gravity" I read. Hoping that they would say it's good.

"Is it good?" I asked nervously.

"No" Emily replied with a blank expression. Oh.

"It's fantastic!" She added. My face lit up.

"What's the title?" Aubrey asked.

"Gravity"

//hey guysssss :D omg zac efron (heart eyes emoji) what do you guys think? Heh oh btw listen to gravity by against the current great song xx comment and vote xx ily lovely ppl xx//