The gender reveal

2 days later

Derek and I were packed to go on the yacht Mark had. I had a see through tank top on. Underneath it, I had my bikini on. Mark and Addison came. We put our bags in their trunk and got into the backseat. We started driving to the boats. We got there and Derek grabbed the bags with Mark. Addy and I started talking as we went to the yachts.

"So this is going to be a crazy day. I wish you weren't pregnant" she said

"I know. I want to get drunk with you" I laughed

She started laughing. We went into the boat and Derek came up with Mark.

"The boys are here" I smiled

"Wooo" Addy laughed

Derek came over to me and I grabbed his waist. He leaned me down and started kissing my lips. His polo shirt was blowing in the wind. He lifted me back up.

"Alright let's get this party started" mark clapped

He went over to start the yacht. He sat down and we started moving. I sat next to addy. Derek was drinking a beer next to Derek. He was watching him drive the boat. I started drinking some sprite. Addy was drinking a white claw. Mark stopped the boat in the middle of the ocean. We couldn't see land. He went to Addison and they went down to the bottom of the boat with their bags to put in the captains quarters. Derek walked over to me drinking his beer.

"I really want to skinny dip" he said

"Then do it" I laughed

"I would if we were alone" he said putting his hand on my waist.

"Well I'm doing it" I laughed taking my tank top off.

"Wait no Mer" he said as I took my shorts off.

I quickly took my bikini top and bottoms off. I threw them at him.

"Too late" I yelled running off the boat.

I jumped off.

"Meredith" I heard him say as I was on the way down.

I splashed into the ocean. I looked up at him.

"Come on, the waters warm" I said

"It's dangerous down here. Get back up" he said

"Make me" I said swimming away

I looked back at him and he was taking his clothes off. He jumped down the boat, naked. He swam over to me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me onto his lap. He looked down at my lips and looked back up to my eyes.

"Kiss me" I whispered

He slowly leaned in and started kissing my lips. I opened my mouth and he put his tongue in it. He swirled it gently with mine.

"Mmm" I moaned softly into his mouth

"Hey what are you guys doing. Aren't you already having a baby. Geez you're about to double that pregnancy" mark laughed

We pulled away and started smiling. We looked up at mark and Addison who were looking down at us.

"Come in" Derek said

"Yeah okay" mark laughed

He started taking his clothes off. Addison did too. They both splashed us in the water when the jumped.

"We should have a four-sum" mark laughed

"In your dreams" I said

"Yes definitely in my dreams" mark smirked