Back in Seattle

The next day we woke up. I was really weak. My body hurt especially down there. I barely turned my head to look at him. He was still sleeping. I turned my whole body to face him. I leaned in and kissed his lips. He started kissing me back. He put his hand on the back of my head and deepened the kiss. I rolled on top of me. He pulled away out of breath and rested his head on my chest. I started playing with his curls.

"I love waking up to this" he mumbled

He started kissing my stomach.

"I'm sore" I laughed

He looked up at me and smiled. He put his hand on my stomach and sat up. I laid next to me.

"Last night was really fun" he smiled holding my hand

"It really was" I smiled

He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"How's the baby" he asked

"Good today" I said

"That's good" he smiled

2 days later

We were in the airport waiting for our plane. Derek and I were sitting next to each other waiting. He was on his phone and I put my hand on his thigh. He put his hand on top of mine and held it against his leg. Our plane was finally boarding. We got up and grabbed our carryons. We have the flight attendant our tickets and walked in. We walked down the little hall and went into the plane. We took our seats. I was next to the window and Derek was next to me. My hormones were going crazy. I tried to look out the window and not focus on anything.

"Mer" he whispered

I couldn't focus. I turned to look at him. It was so hard to try and control myself. My leg started shaking.

"Are you alright" he asked

"Mmhm what- what we're you going to say" I said

"I was going to ask if you wanted some water" he said holding a bottle of ice cold water

I grabbed it and started drinking it. I was sweating. I drank all of it. He kept watching me.

"I need sex" I whispered

"Now" he asked looking around

"Yes. I can't wait" I said

"Your hormones are crazy, but I'm not complaining" he said smiling

We started taking off and went into the air. We were in the middle of the storm. I could only think about this storm. He held my hand. We went through the storm and finally arrived in Seattle. The storm was coming quickly. Derek and I got off the plane and grabbed our bags. We walked out of the airport and went to his car. He put the bags in and we started driving to the house.

"We need to hurry. I'm about to get in the backseat right now" I said

He started laughing.

"We're almost home" he said smiling

We finally got to the house and I opened the door. I got out of the car and went to his side. I opened his door

"Get out" I said

"Meredith" he said smiling

"Fine I'll do it myself" I said turning around and walking away

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back. My back we in his chest. His mouth was next to my ear. He started breathing heavy on my neck. He moved my hair away and I closed my eyes. He started sucking on my neck. I moaned softly. He got out of the car and wrapped his arms around my stomach. He went deeper into my neck. He pulled away and I opened my eyes. I turned around to look at him. He shut the car door and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started kissing my lips. He walked us up to the front door and was trying to find the house key on the door. He pushed me against the door and deepened the kiss. He finally unlocked the door and opened it. He walked us in and shut it. I put my hands on his cheeks and put my tongue down his throat. He moaned into my mouth. He walked us to the couch and laid me down. I cooked down so that my body and head were in the cushions. He hovered over me and started kissing my neck. My lips were numb. He ran my fingers through his hair and he went to the other side of my neck. He went back to my lips and put his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues started dancing.

"Mmm fuck" he whispered pulling away

"What's wrong" I whispered playing with his shirt

He sat up and sat at the edge of the couch. He covered his crotch through his pants. I sat up

"It's okay" I said putting my hand on his

This was really cute in a way

I leaned in and started kissing his lips. His back was against the arm rest. His pants were soaked. I took my shirt off and he slid his pants down. I didn't want to look because I knew he felt embarrassed. His face was still red from embarrassment. I took my pants off and he took his boxers off. He unclasped my bra and I took my panties off. I moved to sit on his stomach. I started kissing his lips and sat up. I took his penis and slid it into me. I started bouncing up and down. I looked down at his chest and started biting my lips. I went faster. He put his finger on my chin and lifted my head up to look at him. I had a hard grip on my bottom lip. He leaned in and started kissing my lips. I went faster and he grabbed the back of my hair. He pulled me back and came with me. He was hovering over me. He started thrusting fast inside of me. He lifted his leg up and pulled me into him more. He thrusted hard. I couldn't look at him. I closed my eyes and not my lip hard. I kept moaning through it. I opened my mouth as he was moving my whole body up and down. I felt my walls start to tighten.

"Mmm" he said thrusting harder

My mouth was wide open. I felt myself release and I moaned loudly. I opened my eyes to look at him. He was close. He looked up.

"Mer" he grunted as he released.

He pulled out of me and laid next to me. He grabbed a blanket. He pulled it over us.

"I love you" he whispered kissing my cheek

He buried his head into my back. He started kissing my spine and I moaned softly

"I love you too" I whispered

He started sucking on my back and I turned around to look at him. He started smiling and rolled on top of me. He hovered over me and pulled the blanket up more. I started smiling at him

"Wanna go again" I asked

"Please" he smiled leaning down

He started kissing my lips.

Mer said 'WE DONT CARE JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT' as you should queen😙 it's called self care 💅