Epilouge

i just wanted to say i love you all dont kill me for the ending. :)))

I placed the seashell on her grave and let the tears stream down my face.

Wave: let the ocean waves forever crash for our loss

I walked over to the grave that I absolutely hated walking to, his grave. I placed a bunch of flowers on his grave and sat down next to it. "Ty, I really miss you," I said speaking to the grave. "I have to go," I stood up with nothing in my hands for the person that mattered most to me. His grave was underneath a cherry tree, cherry's were his favorite thing in the world. The tree and the grave were up on a hill, this moment of the day made the sun shine through the tree. creating a ring around it, this always reminded me of him. everything around him was bright. everything.

~~~

Sierra tied her hair up and plugged the keys into her all new, old rickety car, finishing her routine and cranking up the radio. she backed out of her dorm parking spot and drove towards the museum. today for history class they were going to the museum to memorize facts and practice for sats coming up next semester. Sierra had been a straight up amazing student for the most part, currently she was on a slide. everyone knows a slide doesn't go up. it only comes down. Sierra had left after what had happened to wave and kyle. no, she didn't know them very well. but she sure as hell knew enough that they shouldn't have died, especially by gunshot.

~~

ten years later

Sierra had graduated from Ohio State University. she is currently the owner of her parents many fashion stores and has her own clothing line. Sierra had gotten married to a sweet guy, his name was Sebastian. He treated her well.
~~
Sierra's pov
+
I'm pregnant.
+
I should've jumped, screamed, cried of joy.
Instead I stalked out of the room made my way over to Sebastian. Sat on his lap, kissed him, "We're having a baby, we're having a fucking baby." Sebastian's reaction was nothing she had been expecting. she expected him to be shocked, no, he kissed her cheek and cupped her face in his hands, "you're going to be an amazing mother." Then kissed her once more.

11 months later

"Look at her, Sebastian, look at what we made. We finally have what we've always wanted. A family." Sierra rocked Britt in her arms, smoothing down her golden locks of hair. Britt had been born four weeks early and had to stay in the hospital for a couple months to make sure she was fine. Britt had been fragile, but strong. She had green eyes and golden curly hair. The kind of hair that when you held it to the sun it shined even brighter. Britt was their angel, their everything. And she would never be taken away from them.

emma. emma, was now a successful stay at home mother. no, they children were not her blood. yes, they were adopted. no, she was never married. yes, they were twins. no, they weren't girls. Yes, they were boys. Emma after visiting each and every grave she dreaded seeing she stumbled to the grave she had the most trouble getting to.

Dylan never got to see the sunshine, only the darkness. which was utterly true.

she had been pregnant when they all died, it was Kyle's, she wasn't ready for one. she never would be. she had decided to get an appointment with the doctor. she made it to her appointment on time and sat in the waiting room, waiting for her name to be called. she saw a family come in, the father looking like an exact copy of Kyle, the mother short and sweet looking like Wave. then there was the little boy, a clone of Ty. he came over to her and raised his hands up, I scooped him up. his mother walked over laughing, "he's a monkey that one," Emma nodded her head and rubbed the little boys scalp, "okay Tyler, time to go play with the blocks now." she picked up Tyler off Emma's lap.

~~

Emma's POV

that moment was when I realized, life was one whole big construction site. everyone around you are the construction workers, you make chocked they build. at times it can all come crashing down, like every time I ever tried to build something out of Legos. my life, in stead of being worked on, was deserted. the only things there were graves, the past, and my two little boys.

Kyle

and

TY

~~~~~~~~~

Last Authors Note

I think that's all. This has been an amazing journey, everyone who is reading this I would like to say thank you and I love you all. Thank you to my amazing editor!! Thank you to my friends who kept urging me to finish the story!! And thank you to anyone that has enjoyed this book!! if you have any questions about any characters or anything else say it below:

Kyle

Wave

Sierra

Emma's Family

The Woman

Nick

Tyler

Emma

This is the question that I finally have the answer to:

Will there be a sequel?
Yes. Love you all!!!!!! I'm fucking crying I love you guys!!!!!
Goodbye for now. :(