Chapter 9

[not edited]

After the long lecture my sisters gave me I went up to my room. Forgetting to do my homework. When I woke up I got dressed in a black tank top with a white see through blouse and short shorts. Not to slutty. I put on light make up and went downstairs. CC was making out with her boyfriend, of course. Rania was making pancakes for Isabelle. "Good morning belle!" I chirped. "Sissy!!" Belle jumped out of her seat and into my arms. "Where's mom?" I asked she was usually here by now. "She went on a business trip and left me in charge." said CC taking a break from making out. "Tom that's enough making out for today." said my sister waving her hand like she was shooing him away. "My name isn't Tom." Classic CC, just real classy. "My name is Nick." Said Nick. "Whatever." Said my sister. God she is such a bitch sometimes! She sat down and started eating a pancake. After I ate my pancake I hugged Rania bye because she was taking Isabelle to school then going to the mall with her best friend, Holly. I went back upstairs and brushed teeth. Then I put my hair in a pony. I looked in the mirror one more time and headed out the door with my backpack over my shoulder. I got in my car and drove to school. I'm not really bothered  with the gang anymore because I am now friends with Kyle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________