Chapter 6-A dicey reunion

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON.

Zane's foot tapped at the ground relentlessly, as he was worked up and ready to fight only to be told he can't. "This is bullshit." He looked over to see a resting Petra.

The scouts were sitting at a set up of chairs near the gate to enter Trost. Zane looked around not seeing Levi or Erwin anywhere, even Hange was gone. 'I guess they left the babysitting to Petra.' Zane mentally scoffed.

He wanted, no he needed to help and he was going to do exactly that. "Damnit!" He whispered yelled getting to his feet accidentally hitting the chair he was on.

He stood still hoping Petra wouldn't wake up, when he saw she didn't he grabbed a spare scout cape and white T-shirt. He removed his coat and put on the shirt, then over the shirt he put on the cape, he at least wanted to look somewhat professional in this time.

He turned and walked through the crowd of people trying to find a crate with ODM gear, he didn't want to shift and possibly get people killed.

He found a wagon of box's that had a unicorn symbol on them, on of the crates was open and inside was the gear. Only problem was the guards with guns.

"Hay! What are you doing here!" One of the guards yelled at Zane.

Zane raised his hands. "My ODM gear was destroyed earlier, I was sent here to get a new one before shit goes down again."

"What regiment?"

"Scouts."

The two scoffed. "Tch, Scout. all right then, not like your gonna live that long with them." The guard pulled out the gear and handed it to Zane's "yeah, well maybe I wanna die, who knows." Zane smiled.

The two looked at the man like he lost his mind. "Yeah, well go now, we don't need you around here."

"Of course, I'll take my leave." Zane turned around. "Dick head." He muttered before walking away, he stopped near a stall that was selling food.

Zane quickly and stupidly tried to put on the gear, the sun was already going down, and this might make it worse. It took a solid 10 minutes but finally he had out the gear on. "Finally, and this shit really is slightly uncomfortable." Zane mumbled as he ran away from the large crowd of people, and up to the wall.

Zane looked up at the wall and back to the ODM gear, there were a few triggers. "Okay so, uh, this one-shit!" The anchor line launched into the air, landing at the top of the wall. Then he pushed another trigger and got flung into the air. "Fuuucckkk!" He yelled before he rammed into the wall face first near the top. "Ow." He shook his head.