Chapter 15-Meeting the 104th and a day with Petra

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON.
SCOUT HQ.

Zane just woke up from a nap, he was awakened by the loud talking of people outside. "Curse my sensitive hearing." Zane mumbled as he got out of the comfortable bed.

Zane got into his scout uniform, he threw on the cape that Petra had given him when she returned from the test run of the formations.

The shifter walked out of his room and out to the front of the castle, which was now mostly clean, definitely better then when they had first gotten here.

Zane finally made it outside, seeing all the recruits standing in a line next to each other. "Oi, you brats sure make a lot of noise." Zane called out, they all turned to the man with slight fear in their eyes, even Reiner and Bertolt looked on edge. "Oh come on, don't look at me like that."

"Uh, everyone this is Zane, he's an... old friend of mine." Eren said walking next to him and placing a hand on the mans shoulder.

"I met... two of you, where's the freckled one?" Zane questioned.

Jean looked down sadly, everyone looked a little sad. "He... he—Um, didn't make it, he died during Trost."

"Shit, sorry."

"It's fine, You didn't know."

The atmosphere was tense, and Zane hated it, that was till he sensed the presence of a shifter, he looked to the tallest girl of the group, she was standing next to a short blond girl. "That must be the one who killed the other shifter that Bertolt was talking about."

"Zane?" Zane ignored Eren and walked over to the girl, Zane stood a few inches taller then her. "Hay—"

"I'm not interested—" Zane grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her back until her back was against the wall, everyone around them was shocked and frightened. "What do you think you're doing! You shouldn't touch—"

"Are we going to have a problem?" Zane leaned in so he was whispering into her ear. "I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone here to know your a shifter, so tell me, what are you fighting for? And what's your name?"

The girls eyes widened in fear and surprise. She didn't want to be outed just yet. "It's Ymir, and I only fight for Christa, the blond girl that's about to hit you."

Zane quickly turned around to catch the girls fist, but as he did a electric shock went through his body and images went through his head, something bad, very bad. Oluo, Gunther, they the blond guy who Zane now knows as Eld, Petra, they all will.... they'll die. "Petra... no."

Then more images of death, the brown haired girl that was with them, Hange. Hundreds of large raging colossal titans destroying land, lead by Eren. "Why am I seeing this!" Zane yelled out loud as he fell to the floor, holding his head in pain.