Chapter 31-Begining

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON.

The ground shook violently, trees dropped with fire and ashes covering them, large chunks of the ground was gone.

Roaring and howling rang across the field, blood splattered around the ground.

A limb crashed into a mouth, rocks fell adding to the chaos of what was going on.

"Hay! Watch it you two!" A young woman with brown reddish hair and amber eyes ran across the field, literally running for her life. "I didn't sign up for this!" She ran but stopped as she saw a large white furred wolf land in front of her.

A black wolf landed behind her, and a few feet away laid the two protectors, sprawled out on the ground next to each other.

The woman grumbled lowly as she walked over to the two. "Hay! You two nearly crushed me!" The woman stopped right next to Zane, looking down at him and Petra. "I swear this has happened to many times already. I wanna quit." She mumbled the last part but the two clearly heard it.

"Aw, come on Nifa, I know you love being my right hand woman." Zane smiled innocently. "Me and Petra wouldn't be here without you."

"Liar. Humph." She looked away from the male protector. "I want a raise."

Petra lightly laughed. "That's all up to Levi." She wiped away some blood from her eyes. "Well, I heal faster then you, and my abilities are more combat focus so there's that." Petra sighed.

"Yeah... you got the fighting side of the protectors. All I know from my mothers memories was her friend had the exact same power set." Zane commented.

"I see, also your deaths earthquake was really strong, we can both kinda fight." Petra said.

"And both of you are super damn reckless, I mean, look around you." Nifa extended her arms pointing in many directions where trees and parts of the ground were missing, even a mountain looked like it wanted to collapse.

Zane waved her off. "Don't be such a strict woman, men don't dig that."

Nifa blushed as her eyes widened. "Huh! I-I'll have you know that a lot of men like me! I just haven't found the right one!"

Zane scoffed. "Sure, and Petra and I aren't dating." Zane teased his assistant as he likes to call her.

In reality, Nifa worships the protectors, she believes in them and truly loves the idea of them. Since she actually liked them, Levi told her to watch after the two, or to oversee their training, Zane and Petra took a liking to the girl, now they see her as their main partner.