Hustle & Motivate

- Season 2, Episode 1 -

Spencer and Coop stood in front of a painting on a brick wall. The panting had Nipsy Hussle on it.

"33 years young." Spencer starts.

"It don't make no damn sense,"

"It never does." Coop adds while looking at the panting.

"That new?" Spencer looked at the necklace Coop fidgeted with.

"Nah. It was a gift from Shawn before he died. Pedant means destiny," Coop held the necklace up to Spencer.

"Supposed to remind me that I'm the master of my own fate."

The two just sat in silence, looking at the painting. Spencer wanted to ask Coop a question, but he didn't know how to say it. He was just gonna keep it 100 with her.

"You done with that gang stuff, right?" Spencer looks at his bestfriend.

Olivia and I sat on the blank on the ground. We were currently at the beach with Jordan, JJ, Asher. And, I'm pretty sure Leila's coming soon.

Leila and I still haven't told Liv that Leila had sex with Chris a few weeks ago and we plan to keep it that way.

"That hookup new." I said while watching Asher kiss some girl.

"Yeah. Today, it's Jasmine. Two days ago was Karina, and last week was Ripley." Liv smiles sarcastically at me.

"Hmm. Go, Asher." I sarcastically said back to her. Liv and I were now watching the boys play.

"Yo, babe. Can you fill in for Spencer if you don't mind?" Jordan cane over and begged.

"Uhh, fine. You know I don't know how to play football quite well, but ill give it a try." I sigh, and going with Jordan.

"I'll teach ya, mama." Jordan kisses my cheek and we goes over with the boys.

"Oh! We got Angeline in the housseee!" JJ shouts. That's when everybody started to cheer me on.

"Alright guys, she's filling in for Spence." Jordan tried to calm the shouting down.

Jordan pulls me to the side, "Alright babe, listen and learn."

"Okay." I smile.

I was gonna be on JJ and Jordan side. You know they play well, so my team is easily gonna win.

Spencer walks into his home back in Crenshaw, and heard his mom talking/shouting, so he wanted to go see who it was.

There, it revealed his dad. They was talking about personal stuff but Spencer needed to know if it was about him coming to play for his dad in the fall.

"Are you serious? What, I was taking to long to get back , so now your pressuring me against Mom?" Spencer said calmly. He and his dad knew how he could get.

"Son, I wasnt–– Wait." Corey tried to speak, but Grace cut him off.

"What are you talking about, Spencer." Grace mimicked but their was nothing but silence feeling up the kitchen.

"Somebody better start talking, now." Grace command.

"I asked Spencer to come play for me in the fall.." Corey starts.

"Ma, look––"

"Don't "ma" me." Grace sounded like she wanted to say something else, but her phone ringed.

It was her job calling. This conversation was far from over.

"I have something to take care of, but this convosation is far from over." Grace scoffs, and goes to answer her phone.

"Babe, Mr and Mrs. Baker home?" I said, as Jordan carried me bridal style to the car.

"No. My mom has to go out of town, my dad has a meeting tonight."

"That means we could cuddle." I smile.

"Yeah, were gonna cuddle tonight." Jordan grins, and rubs his hand up and down my thighs. It was very relaxing.

*20 mins later*

We arrived at the Baker's. Jordan carried me into the house, and we both washed up since we were gonna cuddle tonight.

Olivia was gone, but she told us she wasn't coming home until tonight.

"Baby, I made the popcorn." I got a big bag of popcorn out the microwave, and put it into a big bowel.

"Alright. Let me choose a movie." Jordan replied, coming out the bathroom with a white muscle shirt, and gray joggers.

He ended up choosing a scary movie. He know I don't like scary movies, but I just let that slide.

We sat onto the couch, and got comfortable and started the movie.

I was gonna be holding onto Jordan all night..