m.A.A.d. City

- Season 1, Episode 10 -

Leila sat at the Basketball court back in Crenshaw, watching Dillion and Spencer play basketball.

"Ooh, Dillion got some game." Chuckled Leila.

"Hey, don't encourage him." Spencer joked.

"You mad I'm gonna school you in front of your girl?" Dillion said.

"See?" Spencer turned to Leila.

"Just like his brother." Leila chuckled.

"I do like him calling me your girl, though." Leila adds.

"You are my girl," Spencer says, then kisses Leila.

A few minutes roll by, then, Tyrone's crew which involved, Coop.

"Look, it's not what you think." Coop says. She already knew that Spencer loves to protect her, but at the time, she didn't need his protection.

"Juding  by them brusis, I think you got jumped into Tryone's crew." Said Spencer.

"OK, technically it is what you think." Coop shurgs as her and Spencer walk down the sidewalk.

"Come on, Coop."

"I got my reasons, Spence." Coop assured.

"Shawn wouldn't have wanted this for you." Spencer instructed.

"I'm doing this for Shawn.."

"It was Tyrone."

"He had Shawn killed." Coop adds.

"Then why you join his crew?" Spencer clenched his jaw. He hated that his bestfriend's life was heading towards a box.

"Because he gotta go." Coop says, then walked away.

"Hey Jordan," I sat into Jordan's passenger seat.

"Hey princess." Jordan drove.

"So, um, do we date?" Angeline asked. She hadn't known if they dated or not. I mean, they did have sex twice, and kissed twice also.

"Yeah, you're my girl now."

"Since whennn?" Angeline tried to ask confused.

"Since now," Jordan said, kissing her lips. They were currently at a red light, kissing eachother's face in.

"Mhm.. Babe, we have to go." Angeline says which made Jordan look up and see that the light was green.

Jordan chuckles, and Angeline lays her head on the window and fell asleep.

*Later On that evening*

"They got Mitchell on the end, though." Coach Baker exclaims.

"I thought he was injured?" I said making Coach Baker, Jordan, Asher and Spencer turn their heads.

"Whaat? I'm the niece  of Coach Baker, I pay attention." I lectured and finish eating my yogurt.

"OK. I see you, Ange." Coach Baker murmund. If you guys didn't know, I'm the niece of Coach Baker, so that means I'm also family to them.