3. Mafia's maid

Part 3

Your POV

"Nice. I like the way you're cleaning, Luna. Oops, my bad, Miss Kim y/n."

I freeze in my position. From the corner of my eyes, it's a gun that he's holding against my temple. I put the file back in its place.

"Master Jeon..." I close my eyes, every hair of my back neck rising in fear. His hand reaches mine and he turns me to face him.

Opening my eyes, I gulp hardly when my eyes are met with a bare chest. He's just wearing his sweatpants. Those chocolatey abs, damn.

"My eyes are up here." I snap my eyes to his. His nose is flaring in anger. His eyebrows ceased together. I'm doomed.

~

I fiddle with the file inside a plastic bag in my hand. Looking around the bus station, I wait for a man wearing a mask and black outfit to show up.

After Jungkook found about me, I tried to explain to him. How I was assigned to take the files which contained god knows what for the sake of my brother.

It all started when my brother was admitted in a hospital. The surgery needed really huge money but dad couldn't pay for it claiming that he didn't have that amount of money. But he gave me the number of the man who assigned me to work for Jungkook with the motive of sneaking their information. I wasn't up for it but I couldn't deny the offer. They would pay everything needed for my brother, Mark. So I worked for Jungkook as a disguise and tried my every way to gain any worthy information. But here I am, in the busy station, waiting for the stranger who could change my fate after I texted the so-called boss stating that I got the black file after Jungkook ordered me to do so.

"Why isn't he here?" I hear Jungkook hissing from the earpiece I'm wearing. It has been almost an hour. I glance at him sitting across the street with some other guards in disguises.

I stare at my phone, "I don't know." The text says that he'll be here around 5 pm but it's almost 6 pm. It's getting dark too. I hear Jungkook mumbling curse words through the earpiece.

I wait for another 15 minutes, the person even doesn't reply me when I text him. Oh god, Jungkook surely won't leave me.

I jolt in my standing position when a hand catches my wrist, dragging me to the car. I stare at Jungkook's warm hand which is clasping my cold wrist from standing there for this long.

He gently pushes me inside the car and enters from other side and motions the driver to start driving.

He doesn't talk throughout the ride. And all I can think about is my brother. What if they knew about this plan of Jungkook and decided to threaten Mark or worst, kill him?

"You do know what you're dealing with, right?" Jungkook slams his hand on the window to my left startling me in the process.

I lean backward on the seat and lower my head. He hisses and laughs dryly, "You're not getting away with this." He closes his eyes and retorts from his position.

I exhale and inhale in attempt to calm my heart. That was the closest I've ever been with a guy and not leaving out the incident in his room.

I steal a glance at him and I can still picture his perfect shaped abs. My brain is glued to those certain pictures. I'm on the death's door and here I am, fantasizing about someone.

"Jin hyung. Give all the maids some days off. We've got something to deal with." Jungkook talks in his phone, not forgetting to throw a glare at me in the end. Okay, he hates me now.