Agents in luv 6

Agents in luv
Part 6

"Keeping the jokes aside, where were we?" He smirks and leans towards you.

Your lips almost touching, but the door abruptly opens and Namjoon steps in with Jimin(Agent P.J) and Yoongi (Agent Y.K) following him.

Jungkook immediately leans back creating enough distance between you two.

Jimin smirks at Jungkook whose ears turn red in embarrassment.

You avoid their eyes and look around the room randomly.

Namjoon clears his throat as he speaks, "Sorry to disturb you both. But Jungkook, we've got to hold meetings for the next mission. Y/n, can you stay alone?"

You without any doubt, nod at him and he continues, "And later, you have a surprise from us."

He smiles at you and takes Jungkook with the other 2 agents.

You reach for the ramen which feels to be lukewarm right now.

Eating the food, you can't help but just wonder how Jungkook would've kissed you if he wasn't interrupted.

But what are you to him?

You sigh and lay on the bed after you finish the ramen.

'Did Jungkook really say the truth? He liked me way before?' You think while staring at the white ceiling.

[Few days later]
Stuffing the pancakes on your mouth, you moan in delight at the sugary feeling of the honey syrup.

"R-this is so good" you say with much difficulty in speaking.

He helped you these past days for regaining your voice.

But you're still sad because you can't ask him to kiss you or spend time with you.

He never showed you some lovey lovey actions after your last encounter.

Your voice succeeded in coming back but it's a bit difficult for you to speak fluently.

Jungkook was a major help for this achievement.

He pinches your nose and softly laughs, "I know, afterall it's cooked by such a handsome man like me" you laugh at his comment.

Frequently, he steals some pieces from your plate, eating them before you.

Chewing, his pout is enhanced by the mole presented below his lips.

"Jungkook, Sungwoo." You had explained Jungkook that you're worried about your family and mostly Sungwoo's threats.

Namjoon suggests that you should just stop thinking about those.

But you just wonder about the things Gayeon say to you whenever she's alone with you.

'You played bad by betraying him, y/n.'