(End)Agents in luv 7

Agents in luv
Part 7

[Jungkook's pov]

We're ready toenter the office with our guns pointed to whoever is beside the door. And a beep goes off in the hallway, we rush inside the room to see a girl pointing gun towards Sungwoo who's sitting across the table as he's organizing the meeting.

My eyes land on the girl and its y/n for sure. How did she even get here before us? Oh yeah, we were busy with separating Jimin from Taehyung as Jimin was teased with his height.

Immediately the gunshots start and I see y/n fall on the floor. In some seconds our team is successful to wipe off Sungwoo's team.

Jimin rushes towards y/n. She's flipped and my eyes land on the blood oozing out of her stomach.

Before I know it, I'm in front of them. Jimin proceeds to carry her as her eyes are slightly open.

"Hyung, let me take her to the hospital." I unconsciously interrupt him and he opens his mouth to say something but closes it whilst nodding with a playful and ugly smirk.

I shrug his behaviour and carry her in my arms before running out of the office. I don't fail to see Namjoon hyung ordering the men to grab Sungwoo who's still in one piece.

Y/n had shot Sungwoo in his shoulder, making him not capable to do anything. I run towards my car and slide her in the front seat.

"Jungkook.." she whispers as she clutches her stomach. Groaning in pain, she closes her eyes.

"I'm sorry." With that she starts to cry. I can only whisper some soothing words because I'm driving a car.

She cries silently and I can see that she's losing her energy to keep her eyes open. I stop the car and she looks at me with her bloodshot red eyes.

I hesitantly open the zip of my leather coat and tear the tshirt that I'm wearing inside. She looks at my belly- more like abs and nervously blink her eyes.

She looks so cute. I lean closer to her and tie the piece of cloth around her stomach.

As I look at her, I realize that we're too close. She gets flustered and I peck her cheeks before leaning back on my seat.

"I'll kill you later if I survive." She laughs weakly and I already drive in fast speed.

"I won't let anything happen to you." I tell her looking at her eyes and she smiles before closing her eyes.

Arriving the hospital, I quickly bring her to ER. And I sit outside. I call them to come here immediately. I can't lose her.

[Your POV]

Opening your eyes, you close them again when your eyes become nearly blind due to the bright light.

About to rub your face in frustration, your hands are met with something hard yet soft. You open your eyes and it's an oxygen mask.

So did you actually survive? Your eyes are met with some pairs & you hold back the urge to scream out your lungs.

Were you actually dead? Cause if you were alive, you wouldn't be able to see them.

"Mom? Dad? Ji-..Jihoon." your breath hitches when your brother stands there with a smile.

Closing your eyes, you assume that it's either that you're dead or they appeared in their ghost forms. You're believing that it's the latter one.

You open your eyes as you hear the door open. "Jungkook...." you barely whisper but he can lip read his name as he smiles. He bows to your mom and dad to your complete surprise.