(2/2) Your Bully stands for you

Your bully stands for you
(Part ²/²)

Your POV

"This is the first time that I'm doing this." Jungkook laughs and takes the juice cans from the vending machine.

"Here. Take this before I change my mind and drink both of them."

I laugh at his comment with a nod. Taking the can from his hand, I find myself blushing as his fingers graze against mine while he hands me the juice can.

"Do you mind skipping the class today?" He asks once we settle down on the bench nearby.

"Today?" I stop sipping on my juice and look at him. "Of course, I'm in no mood to go through the boring lessons. Let's skip the class today"

I nod at him. I don't want to see anyone right now.

And Jungkook isn't just anyone, I guess.

Why is my heart jumping throughout my body?

That afternoon, we escaped the school's territory from the back gates of the school. He decided to take me to an arcade.

"You can't do that." I frown at him as he just chuckles and continues to race his car, leaving me with my car on the side, flipped upside down.

"Can't help that you suck in games!" He laughs before his car reaches the finish line in the given time.

"Well, I'm not an experienced freak unlike you" I glare at him.

He just laughs it off before restarting another game.

I look at his side profile.

Why am I so happy to be with him? All the mean words that he has always said to me were now just a blur and nothing else. Were there even mean words, though?

And all I can remember right now, is the way he stood up for me.

We spend the next hours bowling and other stuff before it's time for us to go home. Why did this end so quick?

+Timeskip+ (like dynamite〈(•ˇ‿ˇ•)-→)

We are now walking back towards my home as he proposed to drop me off.

"Jungkook." I say hesitantly. He stops his steps before looking at me.

"Yes? What is it?" I turn to look at him. "Why are you being nice now?" His eyes widen at my words.

"I-I… Am I being nice?" He clears his throat and avoids my eyes.

"Why did you stand up for me? Did you tell them that it was my birthday?" I ask warily. Did he set this all up?

"What??! No! I would never tell them. I was as surprised as you were." Taking my hand from my side, he fiddles with my fingers.

"I was just playing basketball with the boys until someone told us to look at the door as you entered." He confessed as I stared at his eyes. All I can see is the sight of him being genuine.

"Don't even think that I would do something like that to you." He continues to speak.

"Y/n, I know I messed up big time but can you please give me a chance?"

"Chance?"

He nods his head and places my hands on his chest.

I instantly blush at his gesture, trying to pull my hand away which he only grasps tighter.

"Chance to be your umm…." He looks around the street.

Finding no one in sight he sighs before planting a quick peck on my cheek.