Agents in luv 4

Agents in luv
Part 4

You hear some sounds of rustling and metals clinking together.

Opening your eyes, you try to adjust your eyes with the bright light.

"Looks like the sleeping beauty is awake." A figure hovers over you.

You can't catch up with the woman's voice but you're sure that you'd heard it before.

You shake your head as all you see is a bit blurry.

"Agent S.G, what a relief that we caught you red handed" Agent G.A aka your irritating coworker who you despised since you joined the agency and who you want to strangle to death right now.

Your attention adverts to your hands that are tied up on your back.

The table in front you screeches as she pushes it a bit towards you to take a seat across the table on the chair identical to yours.

"So, any explanation to do? Miss.Y/n" underneath her mask, you can clearly see that she's enjoying your terrified expression.

You just stare at her and she adds, "Don't worry about me knowing your name."

Your eyes widen when she removes her mask to reveal herself.

Shin Gayeon..... you want to say something but you're not able to and she gets pissed off when she doesn't hear any words from you.

Standing from her chair, she walks towards your form.

As she's close enough to you, her hands reach your thigh and she presses hardly where the bullet was located.

Nothing leaves your mouth as your eyes fill with tears. Biting your lower lip, you close your eyes tightly.

There's something that you're thinking about, right now.

Your brother. You shot your own brother.

You can't believe it. All you can wish for now is that he's away from this cruel world. Somewhere safe and fine.

And most importantly, away from a bad sister like you who couldn't protect him.

Not gaining any reaction, you can sense that Gayeon is beyond irritated right now.

Grabbing your hair, she pulls your head back as she looks into your eyes. You never thought that those beautiful eyes that you envied of, would look so dangerous like this.

She was beautiful and you adored her in the university despite she was in contact with Jungkook.

"Speak you b*tch!! Don't you have any explanation to do?" She shouts as you just stare at her with blank expression.

You smirk as you see that her one of the two earpieces is missing. And the lost one is in your pocket.

Now the pieces fit together. Sungwoo's plan becomes clearer to you know.

"Don't test my patience!!" With that, she slams your head on the edge of the table.

Your head just lies on the spot as you feel that there's no energy left in you.

You can feel the wetness on your face which is caused by the blood oozing out of your newly formed wound.

Pulling your head back again, she laughs at your form, "You shouldn't have betrayed Woosung or Sungwoo?"

You just smirk at her and she clenches her hands. Your head hangs low as she leaves your hair.

"Go, join your brother in hell" she says as you can hear rummaging sounds.