26

Listen to this song ~ She Calls Me Daddy (slowed and reverb one)

I think it kinda suits Chishiya x Hanabi

----

Kuina noticed Hanabi's slight change in her behavior and the choker she wore around her neck gave her a bad feeling but she kept her silence.

Niragi was a little tamed these days and Hanabi would always be seen beside him. It confused Kuina to no end, remembering what the girl told her. Still, she minded her own business.

Hatter called a meeting regarding his visa which was about to end pretty soon. The executives were all there as well as some of the militants.

Niragi sat beside Hanabi and had a hand on her thigh. No one could see what he was doing as her thigh was under the table. He drew circles on her thighs, inching closer and closer to her entrance.

When Hanabi finally felt his fingers brush her entrance, her eyes darted to Chishiya who was already watching her with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Hanabi suppressed a moan as Niragi played with her underneath the table, still keeping her eyes on the blonde in front of her.

When his eyes turned a shade darker, that's when she crossed her legs and looked away from him. She had gone too far, way too far. After the meeting, she was going to get punished but the thought of it made her feel a little excitement.

Niragi smirked at Hanabi and rested his hand on her knee instead. He looked up and noticed Chishiya staring at him with the same condescending look he always work.

It annoyed the hell out of him. His fingers skimmed the trigger on his gun, wanting nothing more than to shoot the blonde asshole.

But he was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Hanabi's fingers on the side of his cheeks and before he knew it, she turned her to him and gave him a kiss on the lips which instantly calmed him down.

Everyone in the room pretended they didn't see her doing that, everyone except Chishiya who didn't look amused anymore.

The meeting finally ended and neither Hanabi or Niragi knew what they were talking about. They didn't really listen to meetings.

Niragi had his arm wrapped around Hanabi's shoulder as they walked out of the room. When they got to her door, he pushed her against it and made out with her right there.

Hanabi opened her eyes when she sensed another presence. She locked eyes with Chishiya who was passing by, his eyes cold and hard. He didn't live on the same floor as hers so it wasn't a coincidence to see him passing by.

Niragi groaned both in pleasure and pain when she bit his lip a little too harshly, drawing out blood. He pulled away a little and looked down at Hanabi who licked the blood off of his lips. A shiver went down his spine and he was about to kiss her again when Aguni called out to him from the end of the hall.

"Consider yourself lucky." Niragi told the girl and kissed her one more time before he walked over to where Aguni was.

When the two were out of sight, Hanabi crossed her arms and started walking to Chishiya's room. It only took her about seven minutes or so to get there.

Chishiya was standing near the glass doors to the balcony again. She slowly crept up behind him, wrapping his arms around his torso in hopes that he wouldn't be too rough on the punishment.

"Had fun?" He spoke, his tone cold and distant which was pretty normal.

Hanabi shook her head, forgetting that he didn't like it when she didn't answer him verbally. This only added up to his anger. When Chishiya let out a heavy sigh, that's when she realized her mistake and tried to correct herself.