36

Along the way, Kuina came across An and the girl instantly told her how they could find out who the Witch might be.

When Last Boss suddenly appeared, the two stopped and Kuina thought of Hanabi for a moment. But she knew the girl was clever enough to escape from Niragi if worse comes to worse so she had to focus on the situation at hand.

Kuina told An to go on and face Last Boss herself. She wasn't sure how she will be able to defeat someone with a sword but she will definitely find away.

"Want to try?" Niragi asked Hanabi, referring to the sniper rifle he was using to shoot the ones below them.

"Are you insane?" Hanabi muttered and then sighed at her own question. "Don't bother answering that."

Niragi chuckled and guided her to sit in front of him. He placed her fingers on the trigger and kissed her on the neck before whispering her to breathe out before pulling the trigger.

Hanabi did what he told her to do and successfully shot someone right in between their eyebrows. She didn't feel a thing at all, no remorse whatsoever. She wasn't even all that thrilled.

"Good job, dollface." Niragi whispered before sucking on the side of her neck a little. "Now, shoot a couple more."

Hanabi didn't want to keep shooting people. It wasn't because of her conscience, she just didn't want to take part in it so she handed the gun back to Niragi.

"You should do as you're told, dollface. I-"

Hanabi cut him off by kissing him on the lips, Niragi deepening the kiss in an instant just like she expected.

When they pulled away, Hanabi kissed him on the neck and even started sucking a bit. "Go on."

Niragi let out a shaky breath and tried to focus on shooting the ones running around below them. And he almost missed a couple of times thanks to Hanabi's lips.

Just as he was about to shoot another one, the memories of his past surged inside his mind and for a few minutes he had to relive those horrid moments again. But with Hanabi sucking on his neck sensually, he was brought back to the present before his thoughts got any deeper.

"Aren't you sick of bullying the weak already?"

Hanabi froze while Niragi rolled his eyes and turned to the blonde that made his arrival known.

"Where were you hiding?" Niragi asked Chishiya, his tone clearly showed that he was annoyed.

Hanabi got the courage to lock eyes with Chishiya, seeing him with the same condescending eyes and smile.

"There are tons of places for me to hide." Chishiya replied, his eyes momentarily flickering to the girl with Niragi.

"You really get on my nerves." Niragi spoke. "All the goddamn time!"

Hanabi felt his anger and she couldn't really blame him. Chishiya was someone who liked to get under anyone's skin just for the heck of it. It annoyed her most of the time too.

"You always act as if you're so clever." Niragi added, making Chishiya's sneer grow.

"But I am clever." Chishiya replied.

Niragi huffed out a laugh before picking up the sniper rifle, folding the stand and putting Hanabi behind him as he stood up. "Perfect."

"Hanabi." Chishiya called over to her, the name sounding like a command.