Jealousy

Professor Cerise Pov
I was shocked at how at of nowhere Goh is claiming to being in love. I looked around and everyone was just as shocked as me. Then Ash immediately spoke up. "That's great Goh, tell me who" said Ash very curious but excited at the same time. Then I decided to say,"Congratulations Goh, but how did you fall in love." Then explained to us how he saw a girl performing then how team rocket tried to capture her and how he saved her (Goh didn't say the part where they kissed). "WOW, your amazing Goh." said Ash after hearing about the rescue. I wanted to ask more questions but then Chloe tugged my coat,"Dad, I think we should go home." she said with a rather sad expression. I replied,"What's wrong Chloe, I thought you loved hearing about romance stuff?"."Ya but it's kinda late and I'm tired from school so I just want to go home right now." She said with dull voice. I knew she was upset about something so I said on. Then me, Chloe and Yamper left the lab to go home.

Ash Pov
I was really happy for Goh and honestly I thought he would be as dense about love as I used to be before I met Serena. Then my thoughts drifted towards Serena. I wonder how she is doing. She is probably still in Hoenn region performing. Every time me and Goh go there I hope that we would just run into her but my wishes were never answered. But I was happy for Goh, falling in love feels great and special. Then I realised Goh didn't even tell me the name of the girl she fell in love with you. "So Goh, you never told me the name of the lucky girl?" I asked. Goh replied,"Hoh ya, sorry. Her name is Serena." Suddenly my whole life flashed before my eyes, my best friend likes the girl I LOVE a lot. I tried to deny it, maybe it was just someone else who also happened to be named Serena. So just to be sure I asked Goh,"What's her last name?" Goh replied,"OH, I don't really know that. Why are you asking?" I said,"Uh, I once traveled the Kalos region with a girl named Serena so I thought they might be the same person." Goh said," Oh, did she have honey blonde hair and blue eyes?"."Ya" I replied, more nervous than ever. "What about her pokemon, did she have a Delphox, Panchum and Sylveon?" Goh asked. "Ya" I replied. "Ya it's her, that's the girl I saved. What a small world am I right." Goh said. I was horrified, my best friend is in love with the same girl as me. I honestly didn't know how to feel about it, I was confused on what to feel. Then Goh snapped me out of my thoughts and said,"Hey since you know her, how about you be my wingman. I could use the help I get really nervous around her." He laughed. I awkwardly replied,"haha sure". "Thanks Ash, now it's getting late we should head to bed." He said as he got up from the sofa and went upstairs to our bedroom. I was left there thinking what I should do. Goh is my best friend but I love Serena. Pikachu looked at me with concern and said,"Pika Pika". Then I looked at him and thought your right, maybe it's just a little crush and Goh will probably forget about her. "Ok Pikachu let's go to bed.". Then I went upstairs and went to bed.

The Next Day

Serena Pov
I finally made it, Vermilion City. It was as beautiful as I imagined. However I didn't waste time and quickly tried to find Cruise Lab. Soon I finally found it and it was huge. I couldn't believe Ash was living at a place like this. I walked up the stair and up to the house. That's when u started to get nervous again. I was going to see the boy I was in love with again after all this time. I breathing started getting heavy but then I slapped my cheek with my hands and took a deep breath and finally knocked on the door. In know time I heard footsteps approach the door then it was finally opened. And who I saw at the door shocked me.

Goh Pov
It was the next day and I still couldn't stop thinking about Serena. I really wanted to see her so badly I wished she would show up at the door step but I knew it was highly unlikely. I was at the breakfast table eating the freshly prepared breakfast made by Mr Mime. Then Ash asked," Hey Goh, did Serena mention any reason she was in Kanto? The last time I saw her she left for the Hoenn region." I replied," No she didn't Ash, we didn't talk much, but I would do anything to meet her again." I said while daydreaming about meeting her again. Ash looked down as if....he was sad? I was going to say something but then Chloe interrupted me and said," Com'n Goh are you really that in love. I mean you only met her once, it just sounds like a little crush to me." I replied, "I know I only met her once but she was so beautiful I just can't help but think of her." Then I saw her face expression change from a normal one to a kinda......sad one. I was gonna ask what's wrong but she got up and said," I am going to go feed Yamper. I was going to get up and go after her but then I heard a knock at the door. Proffecer Cruise said with a confused face," I'm not expecting anyone? Goh could please get the door." I replied,"Sure". Then I made my way to the to front door and opened it. And who I saw at the door shocked me.

Author's Note
So how was this chapter. BTW sorry about the last chapter I know some of u are mad that I made Goh and Serena kiss on accident. But trust me I HAD TO. It will make the story more interesting later on. Don't worry I won't make them kiss again but there might be a few small 'romantic' moments between them.
(Please don't murder me ArmourShippers)
Anyway I hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Please leave a comment. Take care and stay safe