The Galar Region

In the Galar Region

Serena Pov
We finally made it to the Galar Region, now we just had to make our way to Professor Magnolia's place to know the reason we are in the Galar Region. However, things were beginning to become.....weird, since we left the plane. Ash and Goh have had been giving each other's pissed faces and I didn't know why. Did something happen on the plane? And was it because of me? The worst part was I couldn't even ask them or because it would make things even more awkward than they already are. I sighed, I guess this trip wouldn't be the best time to confess my feelings to Ash. However, I needed to at least help get along again. So I said,"Hey guys, I am kinda hungry and I want to try some of Galar's dishes. Is it ok if we eat at a restaurant before heading to Professer Magnolia's?". They all agreed and we made our way to a nearby restaurant.

Ash Pov
We walked into a restaurant where me and Goh have eaten at before on one of our Galar trips. We made our way to a table for 4 four. Serena sat down first and Chloe sat down next to her. By the looks of it Goh was going to sit in front of Serena. Luckily, my wingman (Pikachu) hoped off my shoulder and onto the seat before Goh even had a chance to sit down. Goh had no choice but sit next to me, while facing Chloe. "So what's Galar's food specialty?" Serena asked. Goh was about to speak but I interpreted him and said,"Oh it's curry, and this restaurant is really famous for it too."."Oh great, I guess I'll order the curry then." She said while smiling at menu I couldn't help but blush. I looked beside me and saw that Goh was irritated by me getting her attention. I smirked, I was winning. Soon our curry and the pokemons' pokemon food arrived and we all ate our curry while engaging in some small talk, mostly me and Serena. Turns when she was in the Hoenn Region, she met up with my other friends. They traveled together since they three were pokemon performancers. During our conversation, Chloe was just minding her own business and eating her curry. Gob tried to be part of our conversation but couldn't really add anything to it. After finishing our curry, Chloe went to the bathroom and took her Eevee too, to clean it as it was a messy eater. It was only me, Goh and Serena at the table. I really wanted to be alone with Serena because it would be the perfect time to confess my feelings. I looked around for any excuse to get Goh to leave the table. That's when I looked out the window of the restaurant and saw.....

Goh Pov
I was frustrated. During the whole lunch, I couldn't interact with Serena since Ash and her were talking to each other. Soon when we were done, Chloe took her Eevee and went to the bathroom. I was just looking at my phone but saw that Ash was looking around for some reason but then stopped and stared at the restaurant window. I was curious and looked up from why phone to see what he was looking at and I saw a shiny wooloo....

I was shocked, SHINY POKEMON ARE INCREADLY RARE! Then Ash looked at me and smirked while saying,"Hey Goh look a shiny Pokemon

I was shocked, SHINY POKEMON ARE INCREADLY RARE! Then Ash looked at me and smirked while saying,"Hey Goh look a shiny Pokemon. Don't you want to catch it?" That's when I realized, he was trying to get alone time with Serena. As much as pained me I said,"Nah, it would probably try to run away and then we would be keeping Professer Magnolia waiting."I COULD NOT BELIEVE I JUST SAID THAT!! Ash frowned and said,"Ok your choice I guess." Then I looked at the window and saw that the shiny wooloo was gone. I was so frustrated, dang it I missed a shiny incounter and now I was in a bad mood. Soon Chloe came back from the bathroom and we made our way to Professer Magnolia's lab.
After a while
Still Goh Pov
We reached Professer Magnolia's lab and entered. Professor Magnolia greeted us,"Hello children glad you could make it."."Hi Professer Magnolia. Great to see you again, so why did you call us to the Galar Region."."Oh I didn't.....the new Professer did."She said."The new Professor?", We all said in confusion. Suddenly we heard some say,"Hi, Goh, Ash, glad you two could make it." We turned around and saw Sonia in a white lab coat. "Sonia!" Ash and I said at the same time. I totally forgot she was the new Professer."It's nice to see you again Sonia." Ash said."Likewise", Sonia replied. Then she noticed Serena and Chloe. I said,"Oh, these are Chloe and Serena. They came along with us on this trip. Chloe is the daughter of Professer Creise and Serena is..." But then I was cut off,"And Serena is a really close friend of mine, she is a pokemon performancer and we traveled the Kalos region together. She recently can to visit me and decided to come along with us on this adventure." I turned around and saw Serena blushing because of what Ash just said. I rolled my eyes, of course as is trying to make this all about him."Nice to meet you two." Sonia said to them."Nice to meet you too." Serena and Chloe said at the same time. Then I said,"So Professer Sonia, why did you call us to the Galar Region.". She laughed and said,"Oh, Goh you can just call me Sonia." Then her face turned serious and she said,"Ok so the real reason I called you guys to galar is because something mysterious has been happening in galar recently.""Something mystery?" I said. "Yes, the slumbering weald has been giving off signs of mysterious dynamax energy, similar to eternatus and we don't know why." She said. "Dynamax energy similar to eternatus!?" We said."Wait, why hasn't anyone gone inside and checked?" Ash asked."They have. However so far anyone who has gone in as returned back at the entrance with no memory of what happened inside, even Leon tried." Sonia said."Not even Leon!?" Ash asked shocked, hearing the not even the champion of Galar could enter the Slumbering Weald. Sonia nodded."And what do we have to do?" I asked."Well, I have a theory that Zacian and Zamazenta are the ones preventing anyone from knowing what is going on inside. I was hoping that since you and Ash fought together with them against Eternatus, they would probably let you two in." Sonia answered. "Wait what do you mean fought together?" Serena asked."Oh you don't know about the darkest day?" Sonia asked."The darkest what?" Serena replied confused. Then Sonia explained it to Serena and she was shocked. She looked at Ash and me and said,"Why didn't you guys tell me about this!?"."Sorry guess I forgot."Ash nervously said."Ok so anyway, can you guys please check out the Slumbering Weald, it would be really helpful." Sonia asked. We four looked at each others and nodded."Thanks you guys so much." Sonia said happily. Then the four of us(Goh,Ash,Serena and Chloe) made our way to the Slumbering Weald.

Ash Pov
We made it to the entrance of the Slumbering Weald and I could already feel something was off. I looked at Goh and it looked like he had the same uneasy feeling as me. Something must be wrong, I thought. We entered the Slumbering Weald and it was just as dark and foggy as I remembered, however there were no wild pokemon inside. This place used to have so many, I wonder if they ran off because of the weird energy. I looked behind me and saw that Serena looked pretty shakeed up. That's when I realized that she scared up trying to act brave. I admired her effort to keep a confident face but I wanted to help her nonetheless. I made a bold move and held her hand. She looked at me while blushing. Before she could say anything, I said while blushing,"Don't worry, I know your scared but don't be, I'm right beside you" She maintained her blush and smiled at me and held onto my hand tigher. I couldn't believe it, I was so close to exploding. I looked behind and saw that Goh witnessed that whole scene and was now glaring at me. I smirked and then faced the path in front of me and continued walking with mine and Serena's hands intertwined. Suddenly we heard two incredibly loud howls, which sounded like Zacian and Zamazenta. But something was wrong, they sounded like.....they were in pain!? Suddenly the fog got extremely thick and I couldn't see a thing. I felt Serena's hand let go mine but I quickly moved my hand around and grabbed it. After about five minutes the fog cleared, I quickly looked beside me and met with ocean blue eyes.......

Author's Note
Sorry that chapter took so long. But we finally reached the climax of the book. Sorry I left it at a cliffhanger. Don't worry I will release the next chapter probably tomorrow or the day after that. I hope you guys are happy that I added more Ash and Serena moments and made Goh more jealous. BTW I have the ending of the book planned out but not the in between which is why this chapter took so long but I think now I have the whole book planned through. Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed the Chapter. Remember to vote and leave a comment. That's all, take care and stay safe. Bye👋