Chp 5

I nearly forgot about my bio project with Jason. I exhaled loudly before rushing to my motorcycle. I was planning on walking but there was no time.

As I got to the manor, swiftly hopping off of my bike, I was greeted by Jason and Dick. "Your bike is awesome." Exclaimed Dick, being his usual starry eyed self.

"Thanks." I smiled sincerely, turning my head towards Jason.

"How about starting the project?" I asked.

-

A few minutes after leaving the manor, on my way to my bike, there was a loud crash and smoke. I started coughing and looked up to see that it was, a joker?

Her her was in two blonde pigtails, the tips being different colours on each side, pink and blue. In her hand was a large hammer like the one you see in cartoons. Instinctively, I started running.

"Hello." She cooed cutely. No, no, no, no, not today, not ever. I started running even faster in the opposite direction.

"Hey! Where are you going? We haven't even started talking yet?" Complained the woman loudly, running after me, sounding slightly offended.

-

"The Joker's your ex?" I asked, holding my head in my hands, feeling exasperated beyond belief.

"Yeah and he's a piece of shit too!" She exclaimed before starting along ramble about how he was a terrible partner.

"Sure." I murmured retreating into my chair and ordering a drink. I had a feeling I was going to be there for a while.