Choose

The next day lisa woke up by the pain in her lower area. She couldn't help but smile thinking of yesterday night, she turned to her side to see her bunny sleeping peacefully....

She was admiring the beauty of her husband, when she had a sudden urge of kissing him... She did it either...she pecked his lips and hugged him tight..

"Stealing a kiss when I'm alseep, huh?"

His hoarse morning voice suddenly shocked her and made her stiff

"You were awake??"

For which the latter just nodded his head before kissing his wife all over her face. He was enjoying her cute giggles whenever he kiss her..

"You're getting late kook"

"I'm planning to take a day off and spend it with my wife"

"No kook you're the ceo, you have to go"

"Exactly I'm the ceo, I can go whenever I want and no one can ask"

If anyone of his employees would see this side of jungkook....I swear to God they'd pass out...this man was completely opposite in the office...

Atlast after successfully persuading him to go to the company. He pecked her before getting into the car... she waved at him smiling..

After few hours, lisa was bored.... she did a lot of things... she watched some drama, she cleaned the house even it was clean enough,  she almost did all the house chores...but she was still bored...

That's when the director of her previous shoot called her saying they have got the pictures, and they have sent it to her..

Lisa was seeing through the pictures when she decided to post it in her social media.... But she was confused with two of the pictures so she texted her husband...

Lisa:
Jungkook, are you busy??

Jungkook who was in a meeting saw his phone vibrate and it was a message from his wife...he smiled before answering.

Jungkook:
No, you want something?

And the reply came immediately....

Lisa:
I have a pair of pics, just tell me which is good, ok?

Jungkook:
Sure

Lisa:

This one (Or)

This one
(Or)

This one (Or)

This??

Jungkook who saw this choked on his own saliva, making some of them in the meeting to look at him...was it his fault that his wife was freaking hot and pretty at the same time

Jungkook:
The first one is pretty and shows off an angelic and elegant vibe...
While the second one is sexy and shows a demonic vibe...

Lisa:
And your point is??

Jungkook:
Go for the first one....
Second one is a biy sexy and
As a husband I'll not let my
Wife to be sexy..

Lisa:
Okkie..
Wait did I disturb you
Or something??

Jungkook:
Nope. Not at all
I was free

Says the one who is attending a meeting about a collaboration worth billions of dollars....but for jungkook nothing is more important than his pretty little wife....

Lisa:
Okie then, kook
meet you at dinner..
Don't skip your lunch

Jungkook:
Take care..
Call me if you want something

With that he turned off his phone to focus on the meeting..

"So Mr. Jeon, what do you think?"

Oh oh ....

His assistant was giggling seeing his boss's state because of his wife..

Liked by jennierubyjane, jeon97 and 8,787,261 others

Lalalalalisa.m:-
Great choice😉~~

Comments:-

Lisanation:
Angel😇

Lalisalover:
My wife is pretty as ever😍

Lalisainyourarea:
Wait!!!!!!
Did the ceo of label
Seriously like her post
Or am I just assuming.?

Kookiebunny01:
@Lalisainyourarea...
You're not alone...

Manobanclicks:
But wait isn't our lili under
Cl entertainment??

Kookiebunny01:
Something's fishy...