Female Lead

A week later, lisa did great in her audition... the directors were impressed by her acting and she got the drama..... And she was asked to attend the meeting next day to read the script and discuss their characters...

When she entered the meeting room, there were, director, assistant director, the male lead cha eunwoo, their ceo Ms.Krystal, also another artist named Tzuyu and Lisa's manager, with some crew members

"Sorry for being late"

Lisa politely bowed as she entered.

"You're just on time lisa ssi, now that Ms.Lisa is here, we'll read the script"

As soon as the Ms.krystal asked to read the scripts, everyone started to go through it.
Lisa felt like someone was looking at her, when she saw it was tzuyu, lisa gently smiled not wanting to be rude.

But the latter just ignored her and looked at her script... Lisa did know something about Tzuyu...It's the first drama for both of them...

Tzuyu is also a model like her, but the difference is lisa is famous all over the world, while tzuyu is just known in South Korea.

Lisa never intended to be the lead character.She accepted this drama only because of her husband..

flashback

It was two days after rosé and jimin's wedding, lisa and jungkook were here in the mall with their parents. They were selecting their wedding dress...

After that on their way home, jungkook insisted lisa to drop her at her house. They were talking about their school days when he Manager Irene called her informing about the drama....

"I'll think about it eonnie"

With that she ended the call with a worried expression which didn't go unnoticed by jungkook.

"Something wrong?"

"No, it's just...."

Lisa sighed...

"Lisa, we're gonna be married, that means you're my soon to be wife, if you have any problem it's my duty to stand by you and help you. Trust me, okay. Tell me what is the matter?"

Jungkook confessed while holding her hands and kissing her knuckles...
Lisa felt so lucky to have someone by her side. She smiled before replying.

"You know I'm a model, right?"

"Mhm"

"My manager called me saying I have attend an audition for a drama from our company. Do you think, I can do acting? Even if I can, do you think people will like it?"

"Everything is worth trying lili, if you're interested in acting then do it no one will stop you. No matter what you do I'll support your decision"

She smiled lovingly at her husband

"I want you to decide if for me"

"Lisa yah, it's your choice, you know what you want.."

"But you know what's best for me"

Lisa said cutting him off. This caught him off guard.

"What?"

"You know this industry more than me jungkook ah , so you're aware of all these stuffs. And most of all You're my husband, you have to help me decide things. And I'm sure whatever you decide will be good for me"

By this time they were infront of Lisa's house... jungkook was happy that his fiancé trusts him so much..he tightened his hold in her hand.

"Do it lisa yah, I know you'd be great"

Present

And that's how lisa ended up here.. she smiled thinking of her husband.

"I hope you all went through the scripts, now shall we go for the characters"

All of them were quite, just listening to the director..

"For the male lead it's already decided to be Cha eunwoo ssi. There are some changes in the female lead.

Ms.Tzuyu was said to be the female lead, but as per the script the female lead is bold and fierce. And we all think miss tzuyu does not fit that, so we have made her the second female lead.."

"WHAT!!?"

Tzuyu was so furious by now

"How can you change my character? I was said to be the female lead, I'm not Changing it"

"Tzuyu, let him complete"

Krystal glared at her which made her sit down folding her hands, and the director continued

"Since the female lead is cunning and fiesty, we all decided that Ms.Lisa would do that character"

"What the heck?"

Tzuyu was now glaring at lisa.

"How can she be the female lead she is not even good at acting"

Lisa sat quietly not wanting to make a scene..

"Enough Ms. Tzuyu, lisa will be the female lead and that's it. The meeting is over, we'll tell you about the shooting later"

With that said Krystal stormed off the room followed by the director and assistant director..

Lisa was about to leave with her Manger when tzuyu blocked her way...

"So you think your great huh?"

"I don't remember saying that"

For the first time after that script reading lisa opened her mouth.

Tzuyu scoffed at her answer.

"You must have did something behind our back, so that the director could change his mind"

Lisa completely understood the meaning behind her words. But she still remained calm.

"You can keep your ideas with yourself tzuyu ssi. I think my acting skills are enough for me to get the roll. But if you desperately want to be the female lead,  then you can go ahead with your idea"

Lisa said smiling. Irene was laughing behind... They both walked past tzuyu who was fuming in anger....

Lisa was excited to go to her house and tell her husband about this.....