Breakup

Mingyu was so tired after his dance practice for his comeback. He didn't use his phone for the whole day, so he was worried that his girlfriend might have missed him. It was 11 in the night when he entered his apartment and went through his phone to call tzuyu.

Right when he opened it he saw a bunch of messages and missed calls but none of them were from tzuyu. He suddenly received a message from an unknown number. Since mingyu was an idol he won't received calls for endorsements or from his fans, he only gets messages and calls from his company, manager, friends and family.

Thinking that this might be from his company about his monthly schedule, he opened it only to be shocked. There was the picture of the love of his life naked with another man in a bed. He loved tzuyu very much. He was so naive to even think that she might be cheating on him. He didn't know who sent this but he was sure it was not photoshopped and it was real.

He broke down right there, he couldn't control his tears. Mingyu is a person who shows off a cool vibe, but he was very sensitive. Lisa understood this the first day she met him. Right now mingyu was crying mess. He decided to call tzuyu, he wanted to talk things out.

(On the call)

(Hey babe)

"H-hey"

(Why did you call)

"Nothing, just wanted to talk to you"

(Okay. Ah yes!! Baby there is a new necklace collection in Bulgari. Can you get that please)

Mingyu gritted his teeth. He was seeing her real colors.

"Ahh, babe do you know director songmin"

The other line went silent. Mingyu was sure that tzuyu was hesitating.

(N-no babe I've n-never met him at all)

"Ok babe, I'm tired I gotta go bye"

Without waiting for her reply he hung up. He was shattered, sad broken and angry. Very very angry. He knew tzuyu has met the director. He was there for some of her photoshoots. Mingyu thought tzuyu was the one for him so he even announced that she is her girlfriend to the public. Some were opposing but he didn't mind all he wanted was to spend his life with her. He even decided to propose her for marriage after his comeback. But now that she cheated he was never planning to let her go in peace.

He posted the picture of tzuyu and the director on all of his social media accounts with the caption,

"At last found out the cheater. I'm grateful that I didn't end up marrying this slut"

Mingyu was completely unaware of what was going on in social medias. The rumors that tzuyu started. All he wanted was a payback. He knew his career might be at risk for posting the photo on his official accounts and talking bad about other artist, but he wanted to expose tzuyu. He didn't want anyone to think he did something bad to her.

Tzuyu on the other side was frozen when she saw his post. She did use mingyu for his fame and money, but when she saw his post and caption, there was a pang in her heart. She was hurt and sad. But she didn't know why. She was aware that this was a mistake but breaking up with mingyu was something she never thought of, she never cared of. For now her only motive is to bring lisa down.

But that's atleast what she wished. Just after mingyu's post, MAC posted a picture of an agreement where they have signed lisa as their global ambassador, with the caption,

"Just to clarify with the netizens. Lalisa Manoban was the first and only artist chosen to be the global ambassador by the director Mr.Drew Elliot himself. We are also proud and honored to invite her to the MAC family"

Once the news was out, the netizens were all against tzuyu. Almost all of them apologized to lisa for the misunderstanding. And everyone accused tzuyu for cheating on mingyu and for rising a fake rumor against lalisa.

The next day in morning, jungkook got a call from his yugyeom. When he hanged up he turned to look at his naked sleeping wife beside him. He had a very proud smile in his face. All he wanted now is to shout at the world, that this beautiful woman was his and only his. He was falling for her more and more. With that he laid down again and took her in his arms close to his chest. He slept again with the smile not leaving his face.