First Day

Lisa woke up by her husband kissing her all over her face. He cannot resist her beauty even when they made love last night. The girl bestie him was a precious gem. His precious gem.

"Good morning"

The latter just smiled as a response. She blushed seeing her husband's bare back.

"Today's my first day of shoot"

"Are you sure you can walk properly?"

He teased her knowing how hard he was last night. Lisa's face flushed red as she buried it in his chest causing him to chuckle.

"I'll get going now"

She was about to go when jungkook pulled her back and laid on top of her.

"Where is my morning kiss Missy?"

After their little make our session in the morning, the got ready for work and jungkook also insisted lisa to drop her at the set but she refused saying that would make a fuss in there.

First day in the set was busy. As soon as she went to the set, the assistant director gave her the script.

When lisa entered dressing room she saw tzuyu throwing tantrums.

"Can't you do my hair properly, it looks messy"

"Sorry Ms.Tzuyu, but this is how the director asked us to do"

Tzuyu just huffed before she seated down and leering the hairstylist to do they work. That's when she noticed lisa standing at the door.

"Oh the female lead is her"

She said with full of sarcasm, but lisa decided to ignore her and say at her seat making tzuyu more annoyed. The dressing room was huge that it could also fit 20 people in it. But it was supposed to be the female lead's dressing room, how did Tzuyu get in? Irene came and sat besides lisa.

"Sorry lisa yah, it was supposed to be only your dressing room. But Tzuyu made a chaos saying she needs this room. So the crew had no choice but to let you share it with her"

Lisa sat their observing every piece of information she got. Shehas no problemin sharing her dressing room. But one thing is for sure Tzuyu is not gonna settle here, she'll try her level best to bring lisa down. She could go to any extent for it. But lisa will never let that happen. Tzuyu might have started it but lisa will end it.

"Ready for the shoot?"

Jackson asked as lisa went out of the dressing room. She nodded her head as an answer.

The first scene is between the male and the female lead, where the marks lead will misunderstand the female lead. And the female lead would cry to explain.

"Lisa ssi you have to tell your dialogue and then you'll pour glycerin your eyes befire the next scene to make it look like you cried, ok"

"Sure"

"....and ACTION"

And in the next second both lisa and male lead eunwoo got into the characters. First it was eunwoo, who had deliver his lines followed by lisa. The director was smiling at his acting skills.Tzuyu also sat there under the umbrella watching their acting.

"Can you please listen to me"

Lisa said while acting. He voice cracked at the end like she was about to cry. And the director was very satisfied with the scene. He was about to say "CUT", but immediately stopped himself when he saw a tear dropped from Lisa's eyes.

The whole set was stunned by her performance. She indeed got into the character. Lisa continued the scene and completed it in one shot. Jackson showered her with compliments.

"Two more scenes and then lisa, you'll be done for the day"

Lisa just smiled at Jackson before going to her seat.

"You were amazing lili"

Irene was gawking at her the whole time. She did knew that no one could beat lisa in modeling. But now seeing her acting, not gonna lie she even thought lisa would get an Oscar just by this scene.

Lisa was looking through at the set when her eyes caught something. A man wearing full black with a black hat and a black cap which covered his entire face and body. She was suspicious at first but just shrugged it off and continue to learn her lines.

All of her scenes for today was completed and Jackson was more than pleased by her acting.

"That's it for today lisa ssi. Thanks for cooperating"

Tzuyu stormed off the set saying she was not well. She couldn't see lisa being praised. Her pride was hurt.

Lisa smiled and bowed at every crew members before going to the dressing room. No one were there except for the her and the man who was fully in black. She was startled at first seeing him here but maintained her posture and asked politely.

"What are you doing here?"

She asked not wanting to be rude. But the answer made her grin like an idiot.

"Am I not allowed to miss my wife?"