Truth

The next day lisa went to her company for a meeting. Tzuyu, her manager and their ceo Krystal was there with some crew members. As soon as lisa and her manager came in took their seats, Krystal started to speak.

"Lisa did you hear about your scandal?"

"Yes"

"Well Lisa, we all know you will never do such thing. But this is a scandal we're talking about. People will blindly believe the press. If you still continue to do this role they will start to bash you, which will cause your carrier. So the board had decided to make you the second female lead and tzuyu the female lead"

"If that's all you have to say, I may leave"

With that lisa left the meeting room with Irene following behind. Krystal did not say anything knowing that lisa will come up with something.

However, tzuyu on the other side was screaming internally at her victory, she couldn't hide her smile knowing that lisa is the second lead while she is the first.

Little did she know that Lalisa Manoban or should I say Lalisa Jeon, never gives up..

"It must definitely be tzuyu"

Irene said in anger as she and lisa entered their car.

"What are we going to do lili?"

"Call the director"

She simply said which Irene immediately obeyed. She handed over the phone to lisa.

On the call

(Hello Lisa ssi)

"Hello to you too director Jackson"

(Why did you call, you want something?)

"I just called to inform you that, I'll not be taking part in your drama. I was said to be the female lead and I don't remember falling onto my knees for that. And since no one from your side announced the truth publicly, I would kindly have to reject your drama. And I'll have my own ways to announce the truth to the netizens"

End call

With that she hung up without waiting for the response from the other side. Irene was smirking besides her. She knew Lisa from the time she started her carrier, she's always hardworking and all those stuffs, but one important thing about her is.
Never mess with Lalisa Manoban.

Lisa was quite relaxed, she was fine with both the roles at the start but now that they have accused her for stealing the role and not being capable for this. She wanted to show the world who she really is.

She also kinda knew that the director will choose her as the female lead in the audition because, out of all the people who auditioned the director and crew members were so much pleased by her performance that the director discussed almost everything about the drama with her in the audition.

After she hunged up the call, the director was in a dilemma not knowing what to do.
He does not want to loose an Actress like lisa. But he also didn't know how to prove her innocent. He didn't have any idea, so he thought of replacing lisa since he had no other go.

But he was still confused, when he was about to call lisa again to talk about this his assistant barged in with a phone on his hand. He was panting and sweating. Anyone who sees could say he was scared and afraid.

"Director Jackson, ceo of Label wants to talk to you"

...........

At that evening Jackson posted Lisa's and tzuyu's audition video on Instagram with the caption.
"After seeing these videos, I want the netizens to choose, who do you want as the female lead"

Whoever had eyes could say lisa was a born Actress. Her Performance was flawless. She completely got into the character just by a second.

Whereas tzuyu was just an average. She was more concerned about her looks than her acting, even a blind man could say that....

After the post Jackson did a press conference, where he said

"Lisa and I have met only two times, first during the audition and second during the script reading. Ms.Lisa was nothing but polite and kind to everyone around her. The reason why we swaped the character was because the female lead in the drama is very fierce and bold. So we thought Ms.Lisa would be our best choice. There was no other intentions involved. Ms.Lisa will still be the female lead, there's no change in that"

With that he walked off...

Everyone who were accusing lisa for stealing the role was apologizing to her and supporting her. And almost 90% of the netizens wanted lisa as the female lead.

"Wow, I didn't knew you had this much impact on him lili"

Irene said while they were in the dressing for Lisa's photoshoot for Celine.

"Neither did I, eonnie"

Lisa knew only her rejecting the drama will not be enough for Jackson to do the announcement. And she internally thanked the universe to get a husband like jungkook.

Tzuyu on the other side, was confused on why was the director so desperate about Lisa being the female lead. When she asked the director about, his exact words was,

"Someone very big is backing her up. Don't mess with her until you want your life to be ruined. That's all I can say".