Great Parents

"Hyujin stop"

It was the 30th time in a day that Jungkook has been chasing the kid. Let me remind you, it's The Jeon Jungkook chasing a 1 year old who's always crawling away from him.

"My son doesn't like you kook"

Jin stood their seeing Jungkook struggling with his kid. Jungkook just remained in his place watching Hyujin with a pout. Taehyung went behind Jungkook with his 6 months old baby and patted the pouting man.

"Don't worry kook, look!! Yoona loves you"

Jungkook looked at the girl who was having a grabby hands for him to pick her up. Jungkook carried her with a big smile and was playing with her. The two elders were just laughing at their maknae's behaviour. It was only 5 of them in the house including the children. The girls and Jimin are in the hospital with Rosé who just gave birth to her child 2 days ago. So they went to pick her and the baby from hospital.

Suddenly the door bell rang, Taehyung went to get it, leaving the two of them to look at the babies. As expected it was Jimin and the girls with the baby. As they all came in, Jungkook immediately went to his wife and hugged her from behind while caressing her 7 month old bump. All their hyungs were cringing while their eonnies were looking at them with aww.

"Stop it maknae, nobody is gonna kidnap your wife"

"Shut up chim, he just loves her so much"

Rosé hit Jimin while holding her baby making everyone laugh. They had their lunch and they were now chilling near the pool area. Jin was fighting with Jisoo saying he is more handsome than Hyujin. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were playing with the children, while Lisa, Rosè and Jennie were just talking. Lisa was silent all the time just looking at Jisoo babying Hyujin. Jennie noticed it,

"What is maknae, why are you silent?"

Lisa heaved a sigh before turning to look at her eonnies,

"It's just I don't know if I'll be a good mother eonnie. what if I'm not good enough?'

Both of her eonnie's eyes soften looking at their younger. Rosè took Lisa's hand in hers and started to caress it gently,

"You'll be a good mother Lili don't worry about anything. You have a loving husband, he will help you"

Lisa turned to look at her husband just to find him already looking at her. Rosè was right, even if she is not a perfect mother, she was sure Jungkook will be with her and help her to learn everything. she was in her thoughts that she didn't notice Jungkook coming near them until he held her hand.

"Noonas, i'm borrowing my wife"

With that he took her inside their room. Right after he closed the door, Lisa hugged him. It has been her habit of her to cling onto him everytime and Jungkook loves his wife being clingy. He sat on the bed and pulled his wife to sit on his lap, she rested her head on his shoulders while Jungkook is caressing her tummy.

"You'll be a perfect mother love"

Hearing this Lisa turned around hugging his neck,

"You heard us?"

He nodded before resting his face in her chest and hugging her close.

"We'll be great parents ok? don't doubt that".

~~~~~~

Thank you for all your response guys, it really means a lot. I'm so happy that you all liked my story. And don't worry there will be a epilogue😉.