The disease

"Acchooo!"

"This is the 15th time you're sneezing!" my mom said as I sneezed. I'm really not feeling well for 3-4 days but I really didn't care about it as I thought maybe I caught some cold. Also I'm too scared to test COVID-19.

"It's okay mom, I'm fine" I said as I reached for the handkerchief.

"It has been 4 days that you're continuously sneezing and having fever! I think now you should test the real thing" my dad said making me nervous.

Sometimes, I also think that maybe it's really something wrong as my throat is paining too and sometimes, I'm having breathing problems but I didn't tell anyone not wanting to make them worry for me.

"I'm okay dad, it's just.... Umm... I caught cold, nothing else!" I assured him and saw him to do a deep sigh.

I went to dinning room to watch TV though I'm having a little headache but I didn't care. Nowadays, I'm staying a little bit away from my family members because what if the virus really got me! 

Me, a 21 years old grown woman still watching cartoons makes me laugh sometimes but I do enjoy it alot.

You know when you're mature? When you'll realise that Tom has been always innocent and the villain was Jerry!

The Sun went down as I didn't realise that I fall asleep on the coach while watching Tom and Jerry.

A sudden pain on my chest woke me up. It was a sudden problem of breathing again, but this time it's not bearable. I couldn't even call for my parents as just fall on the ground with a weird sound which made my sister come to the dinning room.

Rest, I can't remember.

I opened my eyes and saw my parents were beside me and an unfamiliar figure.

That's when I realised that I'm in hospital.

"How are you feeling now?" The handsome middle age man who's obviously the doctor, asked as he let out the oxigen mask from my nose.

"I'm okay! What's wrong with me?" I asked to the doctor being a little impatient.

"I don't know yet, the report is yet to come!" He replied with a sigh. And that's what made me more impatient.

"Report? What report?" I asked curiously to the doctor who was checking the other papers making me more curious.

"Covid.... COVID-19" he replied making me shook as my eyes are now clearly widened.

"Don't worry Y/n, if you got that virus, you're gonna get well soon" my mom assured me as I saw a clear tension on my dad's face which made me sad.

---------

The doctor told that I've to stay here in the covid zone as I've clear symptoms of it though I don't know where does his confidence comes from! But I can't complain.

Basically I'm not a type to stay at 1 place for too long so I got up and bumped into a table.

"What the-" a middle aged man was about to curse but I cut him off by saying "sorry" to him.

"Careful" the man said and went back to what he was doing. He was reading book.

People are so serious nowadays, I thought to myself and went to the balcony.

It was so boring without phone and I was weak too, so I went back to my bed and saw the man beside me, wasn't there.

"Where did he go!" I asked to myself but not caring too much as I saw the handsome doctor approaching towards me!

"Where did the man of this bed 136 go?" I asked him as he came near to me.

"He's discharged" he replied calmly and took my hand to check the pulse.

"That means I'll be alone tonight?" I asked the dumbest question as I can see there were other people too but not too close to me because every slot is divided into two parts. And 2 beds in each slot.

"The room isn't empty! Is it?" The doctor said making me embarassed. But my flirty ass continued.

"There's no one handsome! Atleast I need some people to talk! Every man or woman is old here!" I said making a pout and he let go of my hand with a sigh.

"You talk too much!" He said in a cold tone which kinda scared me.

"We'll get your report tommorow. Till then finish this dinner and have a good sleep." He said and started to pick up the rest of the papers which he brought with him.

"What's your name doctor?" I asked because I was curious to know this handsome man.

"Kim doctor"  he replied and headed to the door.

Kim doctor! Doctor is his name!? Heh!

I opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar female figure with pink nurse dress maybe the nurse.

"Where's Kim doctor?" I asked her being too obvious because I was having already a big fat crush on this Kim doctor.

"He's coming with your report" she said making me realise that today is the report day.

God, I totally forgot about the Report day. It feels like I gave an exam and I'mma receive the report card now! But this tension is more than that time. I was busy thinking and that's when I saw Kim doctor to enter and my parents after him with weird white dresses.

"Mom? Dad? Are you 2 going to moon?" I asked making an instant sarcasm but they didn't laugh.

For the first time I'm praying to become something negative.

"Positive"
Kim doctor said and my jaw dropped.

"You're COVID-19 positive Y/N!"

Hello Filters, I'm new here and this is my very 1st story. Hope y'all will enjoy. Don't forget to vote and comment. Next chapter will come soon. Lob you💜
P.S- Please excuse my grammatical mistakes because why not!