Good bye

Taehyung's POV

I kissed her more passionately when she grabbed my neck and pulled me more closer to her. I pulled out and looked at her in her eyes. I tucked her hair behind her ear which was disturbing her eyes. I admired her that how beautiful she was. Her every detail was driving me crazy. Her every glance was making me want more from her and I couldn't resist. I kissed her again. This time our tongues were fighting for the dominance and I won. She pulled out again holding my hand. "Don't leave me Taechu" she said kissing my hand. "I won't Y/N -ah" I said and kissed on her hand.

*Crack*

A loud sound woke me up from my dreamland. I looked around and saw the nurse dropped her tray.

Hold on.

Did I just dreamt about-

"Good morning Taehyunggggggg" Y/N screamed.

This girl!

Screaming with her mask on. God save her.

"Go fresh up mr Taehyung. Get ready. It's your discharge day." The nurse said.

That's when I remembered that I need to go today. I wanna go home. I always wanted to go home. But why am I feeling like I don't want to go.

"Taehyung?" I turned my head and saw Kim doctor to approach me.

"I've prescribed you some medicine. Please take those for another 15 days" he said tapping my shoulder.

Suddenly an unknown anger build up inside me.

"What if I won't take those?" I asked behaving like a jerk.

"Then virus will take those" Y/N said.

Kim doctor went to her and I followed him.

"Wow, I got 2 doctor uwuu" she said giggling. How sweet she is.

Doctor pinched her cheeks.

Ugh.

"Don't talk much" doctor said to her.

"Your luggages are ready." The nurse said to me.

"I didn't even brush my teeth!" I said with a disgusted face.

"Taehyung, Y/N is still positive. It's not good for you to stay here" doctor said politely.

I sat on her bed.

"What the hell are you doing Taehyung?" Doctor screamed.

"Nothing, my legs are hurting" I said casually.

"Get up Taehyung." Doctor said and pulled me by my hands.

I came to washroom with mixed emotions. I want to scream. I want to punch Kim doctor. I want to hug Y/N. I want to take her away from here. I want to run away with her. I want to hide her in my embrace so that, nobody can steal.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I came out and saw doctor was sitting there and talking with Y/N.

"Taechu?" She called.

"There will be nobody to disturb you anymore." I said looking down.

"Tae, I'll miss you" she said and I was trying my best not to tear up again.

"Why? Am I that important? You got your Kim doctor" I said looking away.

Kim doctor came to me.

"Want to talk alone?" He asked.

I didn't look at him.

He sighed and left us alone in the cabin.

"Taechu"