Attention

Doctor Kim Seokjin.

I saw his name on the prescription and felt proud to find out his name. But not really satisfied because I still didn't see his full face.

"No please no." That young man said and started crying to see the injection on Kim doctor's hand.

"Kim doctor, I dare you to push that injection to this man too" I said with a big smirk on my face still doesn't have that much power to get up.

"Keep quiet and sleep" Kim doctor said and I saw that young man to glare at me as if he would kill me right now.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

I heard that young man to scream which made me laugh a little and saw Kim doctor to come to me.

"Good night" he said patting my head.

Anwww please pet me more.

And I slept.

Next day.

I woke up and sat straight on the bed. I saw the man beside me is reading a book. Damn, so boring.

"Hey bed number 136" I called him.

"I've a name." he said in a cold tone as usual not looking at me.

"But you didn't tell me your name, so how can I know bed number 136?" I dramatically said and he finally looked at me.

Handsome.

"TAEHYUNG"

"TAEHYUNG KIM"

He said looking at me. I think God applied extra seriousness on his voice. I don't know how can someone's voice be so deep.

"Don't you have any short name?" I asked with a nervous smile.

"You can call me anything you're comfortable with" he said looking at his book.

He was reading a ghost story.

"Okay Taechu" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Taechu?"

"I'm not Taechu" he said frowning his eyebrow.

"But you said I can call you anything" I said flipping my hair.

Sassy.

"Y/N why didn't you eat the soup yet?" The nurse asked as she came to me.

"Tell me one thing. This hospital got handsome patients, handsome doctors, pretty nurse, pretty patient like me, so why don't they make tasty soup for them?" I asked making a pout and the nurse started to laugh.

Taechu didn't laugh.

Damn this serious man will get Oscar at seriousness.

Kim doctor entered to the cabin.

"What happened?" He asked to the nurse who was laughing her ass off.

"This patient his hilarious, just like you Jinnie"

DAMN JINNIE.

She got guts to flirt with Kim doctor, probably the most handsome doctor I've ever seen.

"She didn't let me sleep yesterday" Taehyung protested against me to Kim doctor.

"Lier"

"No doctor, I didn't do anything" I said innocently making a pout.

But I did.

I really did.

Flashback to yesterday at 1:00 AM

"Hey..? Hey handsome? Get up" I called him who was enjoying his dreamland.

"What?" He opened his eyes and made an annoying face.

"Umm... I... " I said being nervous.

"What do you want?" He said getting up.

"Umm.. I .. need to pee." I said making the situation more awkward.

"So? Go ahead. Why did you wake me up?" He said rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"C..can you go with me?" I asked and I saw his eyes just looked like they'll come out and kick me now.

"Wha...what?" He asked making his eyes widened.

"P.. please... It's emergency.. and I'm scared of ghosts" I said pleading him to go with me.

"Oh.. ohkay" he said and I quickly got up.

We headed to then toilet together.

"Go inside" he said pointing to the toilet door.

"How can I know that you'll be here?" I asked him in disbelief.

"You won't ask me to go inside with you and see you peeing. Would you?" He asked making annoyed face.

I saw a piece of cloth on the table beside me and took that.

"Hold it. And I'll hold the other part inside the toilet" I said with a big smile.

"God this girl!" He said and I entered to the toilet closing the door along with that cloth.

I was still scared of ghosts and suddenly it was silence.

"Are you here?" I moved the cloth.

"Hmm"

I felt relieved.

I came outside after finishing my important business.

"Thank you handsome." I said and raised a hand for handshake.

"Social distance" he said and went to his bed.

End of flashback

"Y/N don't do this. You're sick and he's too" Kim doctor said with a probably smile because I can't see from of his mask.

"My heart hurts" I said looking at the doctor.

"What? Why?" The doctor asked being confused.

"For you being so much cute" I said.

Taehyung, who was drinking water, just choked on his water.

The nurse started to laugh and Kim doctor?

Well I don't know because his ears were red.

"Y/N" Taehyung called, probably for the first time.

"Yes?" I replied looking at poor him who just choked.

"Tonight I'll make you flirt with ghosts" he said with a smirk.

And that's what gave me goosebumps.

Thank you so much filters for supporting my hard work 🥺💜 y'all are so cute and you comments and messages are alot to me. Keep supporting and keep loving. I love y'all 💜